enders car goes 210 (1 Viewer)

For all of you keyboard jockeys out there that are critical of the Enders or anyone else, I have a suggestion: Get out your checkbook and get a pro stock car. .

You must not be paying attention. According to Geiger, they don't have big money and he(Greg) never bought his way into anything:rolleyes:

Geez folks. This thread was about the EE car in a test. Kudos to what the car ran in the test session..I wish them well.

Take it for what it's worth. For those on the cutting edge/verge of bashing..please don't on this one..start a different thread that I can Delete.

didnt w.j and k.j go 210 in testing over the winter on some backwoods track in georgia also?

South Georgia Motorsports Park is NOT some backwoods track, its one of the nicest sportsman racing facilities in the country. The johnsons make the 3 hr drive to go test there when Atlanta Dragway is only about 45 minutes from their shop, now THATS a backwoods track. Even if they do get a National event.

On a Mopar related board I frequent,it was said that Allen Johnson and Richie Stevens also were there,and Richie ran a 6.59,Allen a 6.60.

Before anyone jumps on the band-wagon AGAIN. Let her win a few rounds, then whoop it up.:cool:

Just what do you have against this kid? Never mind, rhetorical question.

For me, I'll 'whoop it up' whenever I see progress made in her camp. It's called 'encouragement'. Let me spell that for ya.
E-N-C-O-U-R-A-G-E-M-E-N-T.

There! I'm fully on the bandwagon now... AGAIN.

Go Enders Racing..... whoo whoooo! :p :rolleyes:

Geez folks. This thread was about the EE car in a test. Kudos to what the car ran in the test session..I wish them well.

Take it for what it's worth. For those on the cutting edge/verge of bashing..please don't on this one..start a different thread that I can Delete.

The thread is about a car going 210 in a test session. I guess if you put on the rose colored glasses and start yipee yihaying, you are OK. If however, you mention anything else.......ie she wasn't driving, it was a TEST, or that it might be important to actually do it during RACEDAY, then you are not allowed to post.

Well maybe you can post.........but it will be Deleted by the impartial totally objective Modulator:rolleyes:

South Georgia Motorsports Park is NOT some backwoods track, its one of the nicest sportsman racing facilities in the country. The johnsons make the 3 hr drive to go test there when Atlanta Dragway is only about 45 minutes from their shop, now THATS a backwoods track. Even if they do get a National event.
They came back to test
but if my memory is correct they came close but no cigar!

John, you must be new at this... some people will never have anything positive to say about Enders & team. :eek:

No...I'm not new to the board...just haven't posted under the new format.

My point is that qualifying may be the actual victory. I remember Jim Yates telling me a few years ago in Topeka that he was happy to get in the show...and at the time, he had a "#1" on his window! Since then the class has tightened up even more.

I'm just happy to see Nickens & Company get that car straightened out and running well enough to qualify for the quickest field ever! That is a huge accomplishment! Way ta' go guys.....

John Caran
aka...Johnny Mopar

Just what do you have against this kid? Never mind, rhetorical question.

For me, I'll 'whoop it up' whenever I see progress made in her camp. It's called 'encouragement'. Let me spell that for ya.
E-N-C-O-U-R-A-G-E-M-E-N-T.

There! I'm fully on the bandwagon now... AGAIN.

Go Enders Racing..... whoo whoooo! :p :rolleyes:

Rhetorical answer.:p I just put that in so that we could get YOUR expert reply on the subject. Test numbers very seldom relate to race day and most everybody knows that.
By the way I like your sig, Says wonders about you.:rolleyes:

I don't much care for criticism in other sports when it gets personal either. To some extent it was the personal nature of some of the criticism-that was the thing that really was getting me angry.

I hear ya Dave, but there isn't one d@mn said on any message board that is going to affect the performance of any car or driver! If I said that Larry Morgan's car is a dog and he goes out and puts that "dog" on the pole, who looks bad, me or him? BTW, I like LM!

Rhetorical answer.:p I just put that in so that we could get YOUR expert reply on the subject. Test numbers very seldom relate to race day and most everybody knows that.
By the way I like your sig, Says wonders about you

Aw shucks, you can admit it Robert. Can't stand it cuz she's a girl. You're right..... It is rhetorical.

Me? An expert? ;) I think not. Just someone who likes to keep things balanced and in perspective. (I know that just kills some folks who just like to argue.) The thread is NOT about race day. It is simply about test numbers the car ran, which happen to be very good. We'll all see how it actually does in Vegas.

"The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: be satisfied with your opinions & content with your knowledge" -Elbert Hubbard Glad you like the signature! It's a bit of advice that I've taken seriously myself & I thought I'd share it with others wish to continually move forward in their opinions. and knowledge. That's why I try to look at things from different perspectives and try to continue to learn as much as I can. (Sorry to burst the bubble of thinking it was a criticism of others.) ;)

Your response says wonders about you.

"Is this your final answer?"
"Yes. It's my final answer."
I'll leave the last word to you.

Have a nice day. :)

AKA KNIGHTRIDER
Know all the answers, so don't need any questions.

That little signature tells you just about everything you need to know, doesn't it..................:D

...WAS car legal weight?...
I really can't imagine a Pro Stock team doing Monday testing at anything BUT legal weight. Testing with the car at a random weight would just be stupid, even if they did re-scale it for a different driver. It would negate the ability to quantify the benefit of a new combination. It's not like they're going to go Outlaw racing with the car. ;)

(BTW, what's the plural of "Chassis"? :))

The test begins Friday in Vegas...it'll be warm, dry and 3,XXX feet in elevation. Not the best recipe for carburators and gasoline...

I'd love to see Erica qualify in the top half...alongside Alan, Richie, Larry and V. I'm not partial...just brand loyal...:D

aka...Johnny Mopar

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back