Eddie and Ercie (1 Viewer)

Kansas Stan

Nitro Member
Every year when nationals time rolls around, I get the blues of sorts cause we're missing some of our favorite folks. Good deal that Bob G is in the seat again but I sure wish Eddie and Ercie Hill were still out here with us. and how about that Skuza guy....what a wacko cool dude. We need "people" out here. Can the corporate mumbo jumbo and give us some real folks again.

I'm surprised Ercie still lets him drive those boats that have engines as big as the hull !
She must of nixed the bikes though !

Eddie posted on another site some of his toys ! An Atomic ECOTEC something or another that is a open wheel Formula Style Car , a really big boat and a really fast boat while his poor old Captain America Clone Motorcycle gets sold off.

He was asked about racing and he said both boat and drag racing his last view of the venue was from the back of an ambulance ! No Thanks !

Glad he still likes to play though. He could be an owner and tuner but for some it's easier just to stay away and not be tempted.
No one can take Eddie's accomplishments away from him and few are as well liked as much as Eddie and Ercie !
Just wish we could see them once in a while ! They were great for the sport !

Last edited:
his last view of the venue was from the back of an ambulance ! No Thanks !

That's a great quote. I can just picture him saying that, too. The Hills were and still are not only great for racing and motorsports - but just great for life in general. Great people. So very gracious to know what they did in racing and what they had and what they still want to do together. Great great great. It's been a while since I visited with them, but I still consider them a friend and would like to think they'd do the same for me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back