2 of my favorite Kalitta pics ever (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
These have both been posted here before, but I thought some people might enjoy them again. Niether of them were taken by me.

This one is a screenshot from the DVD, "Heart Like A Wheel". A top fuel crew meets thier driver on the top end after winning the final round. Check out the bushy-blonde Eddie Munster on the right:

l_4d2b4ecd01e83124c156a888c9f7fda7.jpg

But this one is the best: never mind Big Brad by the back tire (doing whatever the hell he damn well feels like, with nobody questioning him by the way)... and never mind blondie with the burger-flip apron and mostache working on the left side of the motor.....I want you to check out the dude looking at the tool tray on the dragster...sporting the Sally Jesse Rapheal glasses and those skin-tight Gloria Vanderbilt Jeans!!!! :D :D

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa268/Policehockey/teamkalitta84.jpg

Godspeed Scott Kalitta and may God Bless his family!

That looks like Scott standing over the funny car motor, definitely his young cousin at the dragster!:D It's also really wild how they used to always work on them in the dirt and grass, instead of paved pit areas!

who is behind the guy working on the motor (behind Scott)?look close and it looks like another head (bad photoshopd)
Scott is the one between the trailer and the car?
Guy in the front of the car??

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back