Densham! (1 Viewer)

I hear ya there....its about time some of the underdogs start making some noise. Tim W. is next in Seattle then Jim Head in Sonoma.....Hey it sounds good to me at least. :D

Wow, I could not believe that run!!! I really hope that holds up tomorrow and he goes into Sunday #1. It is great to see him and his team doing this well and I hope he continues to run great!! :D

You're not kidding! I love seeing Densham go rounds, especially with his own deal.

Densham was the second driver I had contact with when I was really getting into drag racing. He invited me into his pit area to get out of the rain, which lasted long enough to rain the whole day out. I was walking around gawking, no umbrella, checking out his car. He paused his conversation to ask me to hang out under the awning and get out of the rain. Classy guy!

Now if Gary would just paint the car Baby Blue and Letter it TEACHER'S PET on the rear quarter panels... That would still leave room for RACEBRICKS... Maybe G&S Automotive somewhere on the car????

WAY TO GO Gary!!!!!

When we ran a 4.93 Friday night, we were worried we might end up in the bottom half of the field. As it turns out, we ended up #4 as the rest of the "guns" struggled to run to the standard that Densham set at 4.89. It was a great run for Gard D. and we congratulate him.

Jim

I hear ya there....its about time some of the underdogs start making some noise. Tim W. is next in Seattle then Jim Head in Sonoma.
Head isn`t racing during the Western Swing. Hopefully Gary stays #1, and is
able to go some rounds Sunday...he`s due.

I think it is cool to see Densham at the top maybe he can stay there. You need some different people on top from time to time. Good luck to the Race Bricks team.

Gary is from the old school, pun intended, and a real great guy. I hope he can go some rounds on Sunday. :)

It will be cool to see Gary retain the #1 spot. First it was Bartone and E-Town and now Gary in Denver. Congratulations to the whole team.

Seeing as though it's going to be 10,000 ft corrected today. My guess is GD will hold the top spot! What a Turnaround his team has made, winning 2 IHRA races, qual. #1 on a modest budget! Congrats!:D

A big thumbs up for Gary and his crew!! I was listening to the audiocast, and never thought it would hold, but it did!

Gary has always been one of my favorite flopper drivers.

Even if he doesn't hold onto the top spot, and all indications are that he will, he's got a solid foothold on the top half of the field, and will enjoy lane choice tomorrow.

GO GARY!!!!!

Now if Gary would just paint the car Baby Blue and Letter it TEACHER'S PET on the rear quarter panels... That would still leave room for RACEBRICKS... Maybe G&S Automotive somewhere on the car????

WAY TO GO Gary!!!!!

Don't forget the apple with the worm in it. :D Go Gary, best of luck..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back