Demolition Drag Race-Really? (1 Viewer)

TopFuel@Lions

Nitro Member
I need a drink...National Trail Raceway in May is going to hold a "Demolition Drag Race." Two vehicles must hit each other once by the 60ft mark and before the 1/8mi. to make it a valid race, they can hit each other multiple times if they want to, sheez!

TopFuel@Lions

Who owns this track? I can think of a lot of descriptive adjectives for this, start with "dumb" and go from there.

Who owns this track? I can think of a lot of descriptive adjectives for this, start with "dumb" and go from there.

Business partners Chris Payne and Todd Crossley went public with the purchase of NTR early in 2017, much to the surprise of the drag racing world. The duo already had acquired the troubled Heartland Park Topeka and had been working on making it a top notch facility again and intended to do the same with their newly purchased track.

It made me chuckle, I'd watch it.

Four wide is definitely the way to go. The others were just tapping each other then someone takes off.

Whatever helps keep the lights on is good in my book.

It made me chuckle, I'd watch it.

Four wide is definitely the way to go. The others were just tapping each other then someone takes off.

Whatever helps keep the lights on is good in my book.

National Trails also does a Christmas lights drivethru and is packed most nights. Have to think outside the box to pay the bills.

Went through the holiday lights at National Trails and I was shocked at the missed opportunity to promote the upcoming season. Why you wouldn’t hand out a schedule flyer or discount coupons for events next season? I realize this may be run by the company overseeing it but wow! There are probably thousands of people passing through each night.

I think there is a lot of uncertainty about 2021. Wild Horse has not posted 2021 events yet; even says the national meet is "tentative". argh

I was referring to National Trails though. I get the uncertainty but Norwalk is already pushing pre sale tickets for next year although I certainly wouldn’t purchase ahead. The folks at National Trails must be optimistic about next season considering I believe they acquired some of the stands from Gainesville and are currently dismantling them to bring up here.

Went through the holiday lights at National Trails and I was shocked at the missed opportunity to promote the upcoming season. Why you wouldn’t hand out a schedule flyer or discount coupons for events next season? I realize this may be run by the company overseeing it but wow! There are probably thousands of people passing through each night.

where about you from ? I live in Hebron, can hear them race every weekend. Went by the track last night the cars were backed up onto 40 all the way to 37

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back