Del crashed (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Del just crashed and flipped over the net after hitting the wall,hope all is ok.

Got out on his own,hit hard in wall then hit sand and flipped over net,thank god he's ok!!!!!!

Blew up and hit teh wall,they said prolly sealed teh chutes shut or something like that

That sucks. He really made a nice pass yesterday and then for this to happen. :rolleyes:

Hopefully fuel boy and the rest of the crew can get the back up car ready and make two strong runs Sat.

Not that car. I suspect they'll have to haul another car out of the trailer. From what I saw the car that crashed will have to go back on the chassis jig at the least. It appeared a bit of a mess.

He's OK? Good.

Tube is bent? Bad

But the big question is....

HOW'S THE MARGARITA MIXER????? :D

Glad to hear that flesh and bone are doing fine, and the guys are probably having a good thrash right about now (wish I was there...)

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW GUYS!!

I was sitting at about 800 feet chatting with Paul Lee when it happened - scared the hell outta me. Glad he's alright.

Mike ran the pair before Del and I stayed on the line to watch his run. I was so happy for him to have the #1 spot, because he and the team have been working really hard the past few races to get that hot rod where they wanted it to be.

When I saw the wreck, I didn't know what to do. I hate to see any racer crash, but when it's a friend, it really hits home. I'm glad he's ok and if I know the Worshams, Del will be out there on Sunday morning ready to run some rounds.

Mike ran the pair before Del and I stayed on the line to watch his run. I was so happy for him to have the #1 spot, because he and the team have been working really hard the past few races to get that hot rod where they wanted it to be.

When I saw the wreck, I didn't know what to do. I hate to see any racer crash, but when it's a friend, it really hits home. I'm glad he's ok and if I know the Worshams, Del will be out there on Sunday morning ready to run some rounds.

Amen Angelo... I am glad he is OK!! Bad flip there. He is a racer and he will be ready to race!!!

Thank god he is OK!!!

"HOW'S THE MARGARITA MIXER?????"

I had one of those last year it was great. So was the band so was the....

I love Del's old school mentality where if the crash don't kill him in qualifying, he'll be back on sunday...LOVE IT!

GO DEL!

Del's back..and already dialing in the backup car pretty darn good. Made a shut-off pass just to see how he handled the pain, and per DRC, he had great early numbers and he ran it further than he initially planned, so I suspect we'll be seeing Del racing tomorrow.

espn sportscenter has shown the crash today. he hit the traps with alot of speed, as though he wasn't even able to grab the brakes. it will be interesting to see the coverage later

Just saw film of that wreck. Damn, that was ugly. Glad it was only apparent injury was a sore tailbone.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back