DeJoria withdraws from 4 wide (1 Viewer)

when a public figure is away from the spotlight and gives only vague explanations as to why, the speculation almost always is worse than the real story....
a lot of this can be avoided by coming clean in the beginning....sure gawkers should give her room, but her fans would like to comfort her in times of stress

Social media seems to bring forth a lot of negative people. What I’m referring to is the negative posts here, on FB and other social media conjecturing why Alexis DeJoria has stepped out of her car for the last two races and maybe more. First of all if you are a friend or fan of Alexis you wouldn’t be throwing crap out there. If she wanted you to know what the “family matter” is she’d tell you. Frankly it’s none of your damn business or anyone’s business you will know when and if she’s ready. Secondly please consider the fact that Alexis has a teenage daughter, imagine how Isabella must feel reading some of these comments. To put it bluntly if you don’t know what’s going on shut the F up and if you do thank you for your continued silence. We now return you to our regularly scheduled program already in progress.

Social media seems to bring forth a lot of negative people. What I’m referring to is the negative posts here, on FB and other social media conjecturing why Alexis DeJoria has stepped out of her car for the last two races and maybe more. First of all if you are a friend or fan of Alexis you wouldn’t be throwing crap out there. If she wanted you to know what the “family matter” is she’d tell you. Frankly it’s none of your damn business or anyone’s business you will know when and if she’s ready. Secondly please consider the fact that Alexis has a teenage daughter, imagine how Isabella must feel reading some of these comments. To put it bluntly if you don’t know what’s going on shut the F up and if you do thank you for your continued silence. We now return you to our regularly scheduled program already in progress.

Well said Chuck!!!!

Not many people are negative than me on this forum. I can not understand how people can go after Alexis, Erica, The Greek and others with out any first hand knowledge. The Schumacher and Force organizations have never been anything but nice to me. There are some real bad apples in this sport, so if somebody decides to go after one, please make sure it is for the right reason.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back