DeJoria withdraws from 4 wide (1 Viewer)

I hope Alexis gets things straightened out. I like seeing her out there.

I'm bettin' its JJ. Daughter "Speed Princess" says she heard Alexisis' mother is ill. I'm hoping for the divorce - she made a bad choice but deserves better.

I don't understand why that car doesn't run better. They have the best of everything and a good tuner. At least he use to be..

I don't understand why that car doesn't run better. They have the best of everything and a good tuner. At least he use to be..
At Houston they went 3.90s on 4 out of 6 passes they made. Thought they finally had it going. We'll see once she's back in the seat.

line between smokin' them off and a clean run seems to be getting thinner....CC and driver in tandem to pull off clean pass.
if we have to watch jfr, dsr, kalitta basically dominate the fields (boring), at least the FC's are as hard to drive and tune as any time
in the last decade or two.....and the inconsistency is happening on the super sticky glue strip tracks....personally i think they should
be dialed back to around 5-7k HP and less track prep (the entertainment level then was top notch).....but what they try to do
today with low 3.8 et's and 330+ mph is simply amazing when it all works rite......was wondering why j. arend didn't fill in instead
of c. head?

Well, whatever it is, I wish the all the best for Alexis.

On the performance side, there is at least 75 lbs (???) more in the driver seat now. What a moving target that tune-up must be. I too would like to see that team in the winner's circle.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back