***Cruz & Antron not qualified? (1 Viewer)

Hey, they're racing, Pro in five minutes. Scattered showers only the rest of the day, so four qualifiers is looking favorable. Only problem is that it's cold, almost too cold. Low 50s and overcast.

Gee, Alan, that's really easy for you to say, but how is the rest of the world to know? I have just poured through the 2011 rulebook and I can't find anything that discusses this. The silly "12 through Friday" rule is nowhere to be found, let alone what to do when Saturday rains out.

I believe the original intent of this thread was related to, "given the projection for rain" and how that would effect Cruz and Antron. However, since we have redirected to the discussion on rules I would seem to agree with Chris. I have reviewed the rule book and the only reference I see that could apply in supplied rules is under the Race Procedures section, subsection, "Alternatives, NHRA FULL THROTTLE DRAG RACING SERIES", which states, "Final eliminator fields for each of the four Professional categories-Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock and Pro Stock Motorcycle-will consist of only the 16 low E.T. qualifers." Their is some other references to rain outs prior to qualifying and eliminations but they are basically limited to if rain occurs you need to show back up on the rescheduled date if you want to participate.

;):)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back