Courtney Force (1 Viewer)

Randy do they do car shows there? I always wanted to catch the one they had near Christmas but they stopped several years ago I believe.

Randy do they do car shows there? I always wanted to catch the one they had near Christmas but they stopped several years ago I believe.

No more Christmas car shows. They have smaller car shows from time to time.

My thoughts are that I should take over the funny car. Granted I've never raced faster than 80mph and don't have a FC license I think i'd be great lol ;)

My thoughts are that I should take over the funny car. Granted I've never raced faster than 80mph and don't have a FC license I think i'd be great lol ;)
Why not? They start you off slow....then build to half track passes and since it's only 1000 ft now it's no prob! I can go 500ft with my eyes closed (which is probably how it would be anyway)

Yes, you do have time to get scared. From the time you suit up to the times they start the engine, and you're thinking what am I doing in here? :) Well, that would be me, anyway.

25K, but that is only for 4 runs. You need at least 6 if you're starting from scratch.
Correct. And, I’m betting even if you had the money, Del would require you to have some experience in lower classes, preferably the alky divisions.

25K, but that is only for 4 runs. You need at least 6 if you're starting from scratch.

His sight says 4 runs and 2 drivers there to sign off on your license ????

His sight says 4 runs and 2 drivers there to sign off on your license ????

Yea, but you need 6 runs if you don't already have a competition license. If you are upgrading an existing license you only need 3 runs.

So for $35,000 i can walk in and get one..................6 passes

If the guy whose equipment you are using and the two licensed drivers that are signing off on your license plus the track operator say that you have demonstrated that you are capable and not a danger to yourself or anyone else, yes. This is assuming that the 6 runs you have made meet the criteria dictated by NHRA as well.

What if down the road she decided to try her hand at Indycar Racing? That would get some attention.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back