Cool video- Martin Truex drives dragster & gives stock car ride to Antron Brown (1 Viewer)

john

Nitro Member
Cool video- Martin Truex rides in a dragster & gives stock car ride to Antron Brown

Truex & Brown At CMS | rpm2night.com

posted this video of NASCAR driver Martin Truex, Jr driving a dragster at zMax and then giving a ride to Antron Brown at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

enjoy!

Last edited:
Good deal for BOTH forms of racing.

PS: Don't let those "big guys" with the "big bucks" steal OUR Antron!

Re: Cool video- Martin Truex rides in dragster & gives stock car ride to Antron Brown

I was told Truex drove. But, some of the still photos i got showed it was a two-seater and he was riding along.

You know, Champ Car World Series used to have a 2-seater that they used for media rides & such for the street Grand Prix's. (I actually saw it and got to touch it up close, right before Sebastain Bourdais got in it in downtown Denver). I still say, NHRA needs a 2 seat top fueler for the exact same purpose. I'd be happy if they could just do pit warm-ups and burnouts.

I got to ride in the IndyCar 2-seater at Indianapolis years ago. It was a cool ride. You don't realize how long the straightaways are, or how much going down the front stretch feels like you're in a canyon until you're riding around the track. They said we were doing 180mph, but it felt a lot slower than that. Except for when we were in the turns and it felt like I was being pushed out of the side of the car! LOL.

I've sat in a dragster for warm-up. That was pretty cool.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back