Congratulations to Kristen Wooten!!! (1 Viewer)

Well Chris...

Without having this sound like a commercial...

All of our oils at CleanBoost PERFORMANCE MOTOR OIL are blended using our Z-Alt Infuzed (yes also spelled like this with a "z" for a reason) Moly technology. Our METTLE ARMOR and DIESEL DUTY 15 w 40 oil have a health dose of our METTLE-PLUS metal conditioner.

The Z-Alt technology uses no ZINC. Hence.. Z-ALT.. InfuZed....

Our company is basically 3 guys taking a chance. Investing their personal money to launch a product line in a time where most people are afraid to start new business ventures. Our racing oils are used by people who have to have the same "COURAGE, by strapping into a dangerous race car, who are always trying to do their BEST..." You know, people with METTLE. The three partners are all drag racers too.

Does it make sense now? :cool:

Last edited:
John loves some Corn Dog with his ketchup!

I once saw JRX order a corn-dog and the vendor said, would you like a cup for some condiments. He said, "Actually, where is the 55 Gallon Drum?"...:rolleyes:

Most track food vendors order condiments based on the food they sell... the corn-dog guy at Indy orders Corn Dogs based on Ketchup use on the first day at Indy from how JRX impacts first day sales. :p

And remember that hole "NITROGATE" thing where we were short on Nitro Supply? NHRA actually made a mistake...it was KETCHUP we could not get from the Chinese..... Not Nitro... :eek:

I once saw JRX turn 2 burgers into 1 and 2 bottles of ketchup into none.

The man has skillz.

PS It makes sense now Timmah ... I am just too literal sometimes.

I once saw JRX turn 2 burgers into 1 and 2 bottles of ketchup into none.

What can I say...I enjoy life!

I don't eat that way the rest of the year, just at Indy.

Here's the burger btw...

364725124_p7hVS-M.jpg

Enough about me.....let's get back to Kristen Wootton!

What can I say...I enjoy life!

I don't eat that way the rest of the year, just at Indy.

Enough about me.....let's get back to Kristen Wootton!

I dunno.... I'll betch Kristen could out eat ya.. and STILL look great afterwards. Maybe we can get her and the METTLE ARMOR A/Fuel team to Indy this year???;)

I'll have to find out if she likes Ketchup...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back