Congratulations to Kristen Wooten!!! (1 Viewer)

scsp390

Nitro Member
Congratulations to Kristen Wooton!!!

A Real BIG CONGRATULATIONS to TAD Racer Miss Kristen Wooton for Winning at the NHRA LUCAS Oil Division 4 Race at the Texas Motorplex!!! Kristen beat Monroe Guest to take her first ever NHRA Wally in only her Second ever race!!!! AWESOME JOB KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::D:)

Last edited:
"Check out the #8 upper main bearing which came out of her car after round 1."

Uh?

Sent to me last night from the partners at Combustion Technologies USA, the inventors of METTLE ARMOR Racing Oil.

"All of us at Combustion Technologies and Z-Alt want to acknowledge the fine team work by the Wootton's to win Kristen's first Wally. We are proud to be their sponsor and provide the fine drag race oils they need. We could see the potential in Kristen and the dedication of her team. Any company has to weigh out how to best showcase their product and who can provide the best possible marketing partner, we made the wise choice to support Wootton Racing.

When less than 2 inches, margin of victory of only 0.0005 seconds with a 5.373 ET was just enough to beat a 5.384 any edge you can get can make the difference between a Wally and going home. Kristen did her job magnificently and Joe Monden tuned the METTLE ARMOR Racing Oil Sponsored A/Fuel Dragster to take that win!

The best part of the win was a win with no broken parts. While driving and tuning are in the hands of the team a performance edge without breaking while taking the win can be attributed in part to METTLE ARMOR Racing Oil.

In order to celebrate Kristen's win, we are offering other teams to try our product at a significantly reduced price. For the next 267 hours (which 267 mph is her career best speed) we have cut our pricing by 25% on all 55-gallon drums and 5-gallon pails. Prices have been noted on our company store at Combustion Technologies USA. This sale ends on May 7th at midnight PST.

Congratulations to Kristen Wootton and her team for the first of many wins."

Working with this group is amazing. They truly have a passion to help the sport of drag racing. They are drag racers themselves. The company president races an 8-second Fox Bodied Mustang in Utah and our VP has his Roadrunner which has won several awards in the show car categories he has entered.
I'm happy for the Wootton's.

And that's a fairly nice advertisement right there, eh?

YUP... And If you'd like to delete it, be my guest.
Geez, Tim. Do you have a response on your auto-pilot check'em out thingy? No need to get all melodramatic.

I'm not the delete guy. But I would assume, it is borderline. And if it gets deleted..it won't be me.

Personally, I like it. Borderline and all.

Geez, Tim. Do you have a response on your auto-pilot check'em out thingy? No need to get all melodramatic.

I'm not the delete guy. But I would assume, it is borderline. And if it gets deleted..it won't be me.

Personally, I like it. Borderline and all.

Sorry David.

I deleted it.

Hey Tim ... why is it spelled "mettle"? Does someone else own the patent/copyright on "metal armor"? Otherwise, "mettle armor" doesn't make much sense ...

Mettle from dictionary.com:

–noun
1. courage and fortitude
2. disposition or temperament
3. on one's mettle, in the position of being incited to do one's best

—Synonyms
1. valor, pluck, vigor, ardor, nerve, fiber

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back