Congrats JR! (1 Viewer)

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
Got to give a shout out to my buddy JR Todd for his win(s) over the weekend. After a long time he won not only the race but also the Mission Challenge to double up at Sonoma. I watched the race at my local watering hole with some friends and they all know my connection with JR and when he got the win the joint erupted in cheers for a local guy who's been at the bar in the past. Congrats buddy and see you at lunch sometime this week.

I had lunch with JR yesterday and let me tell you something, he's pumped up about winning Sonoma. Told me that he and the crew believe they've finally got the tune-up they've been working on since the beginning of the year figured out and he's confident that they've got a car that can contend for more wins. He's home this weekend then he's going to be on the road for the next 4 weeks with Topeka, Brainerd, testing then Indy the following weekend.

Good luck buddy and see you in September.

Turtle.jpg

I know that place immediately. That was my go to lunch spot when I worked in North Palm Beach 20 years ago! Small world.

Really good food, cold beer and a really cute wait staff & bartenders. I'm there at least once a week.

I had lunch with JR yesterday and let me tell you something, he's pumped up about winning Sonoma. Told me that he and the crew believe they've finally got the tune-up they've been working on since the beginning of the year figured out and he's confident that they've got a car that can contend for more wins. He's home this weekend then he's going to be on the road for the next 4 weeks with Topeka, Brainerd, testing then Indy the following weekend.

Good luck buddy and see you in September.

View attachment 13134
did you buy?

It’s always fun going into the next race after you left the last one as the winner. I bet they can’t wait to get that car to the lanes. They’re on an upward performance curve now, which is a nice feeling I bet. Keep workin, JR!

The hits keep coming in this season of challenge. They broke the axle on one of their haulers and it was stuck in Reno waiting on a part from Michigan!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back