jegs allstars (1 Viewer)

scubasteve

Nitro Member
first i wanna thanks jegs for putting on the all star event again , and second a congrats to all the guys who made it in and competed. big shout outs to team nitroplate winner anthony bertozzi also a congrats to ron erks for his 2nd str8 allstar win . and the double up bonus to anthony and erks and super gas winner nick folk( folk race cars and nitroplate baby!!!!!!!!!!) ANYONE IN THE INDY AREA THIS WEEK come on by irp( its always going to be irp to me) for the JEGS US OPEN. this is going to be one bad azz race .berrtozzi, connollys. biondo, richardson , williams' ,hughes,kleinweber i could go on and on . special shout out to my man for promoting the whole deal etc etc IRON MIKE FUQUA . team nitroplate rules.

Sorry I'm gonna miss out on all the fun this weekend. I suggest to anyone looking for a place to race this weekend to make your way out there if you can, it's sure to be a blast! I'll see you in a few weeks in Norwalk Scuba, hopefully there will be plenty more celebrating to take care of there also.

P.S. Congrats to Ron and Anthony on the double ups. Two of the best out there for sure...

tiny , i'll make sure i have enough fun for the both of us !!! i might be the official starter for the golf cart race . i think horton decided to do the d3 race at rt66 i know magic , hoyt etc etc are going back otherwise irp is going to be full of the heavy hitters. IT WILL ROCK!!!!! have fun at the wedding. i'll make sure davey , ron , ray ray and of course larry (hahaha) behave themselves . ROCK ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF see u in 2 weeks. how bout paying my entry fee for the dragster mikes giving away, big brother can loan you some haha. later scuba

first i wanna thanks jegs for putting on the all star event again , and second a congrats to all the guys who made it in and competed. big shout outs to team nitroplate winner anthony bertozzi also a congrats to ron erks for his 2nd str8 allstar win . and the double up bonus to anthony and erks and super gas winner nick folk( folk race cars and nitroplate baby!!!!!!!!!!) ANYONE IN THE INDY AREA THIS WEEK come on by irp( its always going to be irp to me) for the JEGS US OPEN. this is going to be one bad azz race .berrtozzi, connollys. biondo, richardson , williams' ,hughes,kleinweber i could go on and on . special shout out to my man for promoting the whole deal etc etc IRON MIKE FUQUA . team nitroplate rules.
This race is just another reason I need to get rich and retire. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back