Clemens continues to 'step in it'! (1 Viewer)

Jay Leno jokes about Roger Clemens:

Roger Clemens just won the Cy REALLY Young award! And Roger's dodging questions from reporter's, he's busy attending the Miley Cyrus concert!

Yeah boy, she's a hottie. He carried on 10 years with this??

mccready.jpg

I agree Mark, I am sure the Rocket could pull something alot better than that. And if he was involved with her at 15 then he needs to punished. He was freaking 28! I just dont understand that.

By the way Kel, Pam read this thread over my shoulder last night and said to tell you, "Deanlicious"

You can add John Dalys ex wife to his list of conquests.

FOX Sports on MSN - MLB - Report: Rocket linked to John Daly's ex-wife

Thats scary Greg, I've seen John's exwife. I'll take Mindy over her. Not to hijack the thread but John is one of the nicest people I've ever meet and I got to play 9 holes of golf with him and he's absolutely hilarious. Too bad he's got alot of problems. If he even applied himself 20 percent to golf it would just be the Tiger and John show. He's got all the talent in the world, just cant get his life right. I think him and Ricky Williams are the 2 biggest waste of talent there is.

^^^^ This is her on drugs ^^^^^ Say no to drugs!!!

This is her in her prime......I think Roger Clemens is an ass anyway...headhunter....

mindy03.jpg

I agree, Clemens is a prick. That good picture of Mindy was undoubtedly retouched, airbrushed, digitally enhanced, whatever you wanna call it.

One other thing I was thinking about. These stories about Clemens were broken by the New York Daily News, right? Just wondering, is this a credible newspaper? I thought it was a tabloid style paper (ala National Enquirer et al) but I could very well be mistaken.

I agree, Clemens is a prick. That good picture of Mindy was undoubtedly retouched, airbrushed, digitally enhanced, whatever you wanna call it.

I believe that this pic was from her first album era, back in maybe 96 or so. She was definitely younger and better looking, before she dropped off the deep end. She was hot in some of her early videos, a la her Dean Cain times.

I like how Clemens said she was a "family" friend but then it was revelaed that she had never met his wife. No Roger, that would make her "your" friend. What an assclown. Maybe Roger and Barry can keep each other company in the pen. I hear they have the "buddy" system in there.

Be careful with the Dean Cain references, Alan. I do believe Kelly is on line!

Kelly and Dean Cain, sittin in a tree...................

Hey Kelly, don't be shying off of Tom Berenger and Scott Bakula for Mr. Cain now. Yeah, I read this stuff.........:D:D

What about Scott Baio??

One other thing I was thinking about. These stories about Clemens were broken by the New York Daily News, right? Just wondering, is this a credible newspaper? I thought it was a tabloid style paper (ala National Enquirer et al) but I could very well be mistaken.
Mark, the Daily News is very much a legit paper, don`t let the name fool you. Being a Yankees fan, I read the paper almost daily online....well at least the Sports page!

Mark, the Daily News is very much a legit paper, don`t let the name fool you. Being a Yankees fan, I read the paper almost daily online....well at least the Sports page!

You mean there's more than the sports page in a newspaper? Thanks Chris. When I lived in Boston in the late 80's, I remember there were two newspapers, the Globe and the Herald. The Herald always seemed a sensationalistic tabloid type paper and I seem to recall earing the NY Daily News was similar. Course, I never thought to check their website to see for myself.

More Jay Leno Roger Clemens jokes: What does Roger Clemens think TGIF stands for? That girl is 15!

Did you see Roger signing autographs on the news? That was until the HS Principal chased him off school grounds!:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back