Clemens continues to 'step in it'! (1 Viewer)

This is happening because of the defamation of character suit he filed.

Well..they will show what kind of character they're defaming.

Mindy McCready...hmmm I don`t get that one, that girls got more baggage than United Airlines. What`s really messed up is they met when he was 28 and she was 15. What could they possibly have had in common?

Did this really need to come out? I am sick and tired of the "He slept with ..." "She slept with ......" back and forth. Who cares. It doesnt make 2 $hits to me if whoever sleeps with anybody. Doesnt effect me. Its between him and his wife. Its not like he was President or something. He's a freaking baseball player. It aint our business. By no means am I condoning cheating b/c I would never do that to my lovely wife, but I am just saying. By the way, I heard this morning she was 21 not 15. Dont know though, I've heard both stories 15 and 21.

Last edited:
she a hottie but it must have been those huge yankee world series rings that got her attention :D yankee fan here :cool:

She was 15...He was 28. I always thought 15 got ya 20.:eek:
I have always been a Rocket fan (even being a Yank fan, when he was a dead sox), but if he humped her when she was 15 he should do at least as much time as he as Cy Young awards. 7.

This kills his credibility, since she confirms the relationship, about steroids.

The Rocket has fizzeled, and is now trying to keep his arse out of the pen IMO.
If they don't get him for pejury to Congress, statutory rape is next up for him to deal with.

It is a pretty bad deal for baseball,

Hit King. Not in the HOF
HR King. Not in the HOF
Pitch King. Not in HOF.

Better keep him away from Miley Cyrus!!! Maybe Rocket is Jamie Lynn Spear's baby daddy.

Rocket has always been a jagoff and he is finally being exposed for the jagoff he is. He is gonna go to jail one way or the other, whether it is for messing around with underage girls or lying to Congress.

Miguel "Vitamin B12" Tejada is going to be deported. You don't lie to the feds when you are here on falsified documents and get away with it.

Dark days all the way around for baseball ....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back