Chicago mater meetings (1 Viewer)

Did we just change the topic from the Chicago Mater meeting to college football?
Even though I am not living in IL, what about the Univ of Wash Huskies!!!

Did we just change the topic from the Chicago Mater meeting to college football?
Even though I am not living in IL, what about the Univ of Wash Huskies!!!

Ok Eric you blew it! Get in the Closet, ya'll had better quit trying my Patience! I see Tom Burgess, Suzie O , Kelly and Terry Sewell are staying away! They don't want any of this.....:eek:;):p

Could this be a good time to say "Go Huskers?" Just curious

Great timing Terry! It's getting close ... We'll have to break that one out soon. I'll be at Chicago for Saturday. Taking a buddy of mine.... 1st timer. He's a big nascar guy. Can't wait for him to experience REAL thunder!!

Ok Eric you blew it! Get in the Closet, ya'll had better quit trying my Patience! I see Tom Burgess, Suzie O , Kelly and Terry Sewell are staying away! They don't want any of this.....:eek:;):p
So, I should have saved my comment for AFTER the meeting tomorrow? Or, I just have to stay on the other side of the group from you... ;) Who all is in this closet anyway? I am not "coming out of the closet" either!

Do me a favor Mike... Just pretend I'm there... and if anyone makes a full pull on monday, I want numbers... ya do got me e-mail addy, right?

Just an old fert that watched your grandpa race...:eek:

will do Karl....got your email addy saved in my address book so i'll be happy to share the results :cool:

So, I should have saved my comment for AFTER the meeting tomorrow? Or, I just have to stay on the other side of the group from you... ;) Who all is in this closet anyway? I am not "coming out of the closet" either!

LOL don't worry, your not from Texas or Oklahoma so you get a pass! :p

BEVO IS GONNA KICK YER BUTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
Does anyone know if Dean Skuza is gonna be there? I had to throw him in the mix too!!!

Great timing Terry! It's getting close ... We'll have to break that one out soon. I'll be at Chicago for Saturday. Taking a buddy of mine.... 1st timer. He's a big nascar guy. Can't wait for him to experience REAL thunder!!

Hi Dave! Good to hear from you--have a great time at Chicago and be sure to check out the Kalitta pit. Teri Sewell will be there! I'd go, but Joe has me locked in this closet with a Husky fan, but I'll bet Tom Burgess will be in here with me before the day is over! GO Husmmmmmmphhhh

It was great to meet everyone today. But, I was expecting PJ in something pink....
I think it was Joe that pulled Dave Connolly over to be in our group pic. The day was great. I am trying to download my pics now. Then, I will start the upload to the site before going to bed. It was a long, good day.

Sorry guys, but I didn't get out of a meeting until 2pm, which made my arrival at the track at 3pm. I will try to meet up with everyone tomorrow.

Hello all, this post is from the parking lot north of the track. I will be at the track on Sunday all day. I got here late with a crew and have some work to finish so I am working in the van. I took a break to see what was happening and wanted to know if there is a meeting on Sunday. I would like to meet some of the people that are on this forum. I will check back around 7:00 pm Illinois time to see if I get a response. Thanks

I think it's time ALL the College Football fans from Texass and Okie get locked in a closet till August!:p:eek:

I'm not sure you're going with this, lol!

There's certainly no need to include New Mexico in any way, shape, or form when college football is being discussed, that's for sure! Oh yeah, thanks for the correct spelling of that state immediately south of Oklahoma.

:D

Sure wish I could be there with y'all, I just got a quick dose of racing in Topeka on Sunday and it wasn't nearly enough. :(

It was great to meet everyone on Friday! I think the maters meeting should make it a ritual to "grab" someone from the racing field to be in their group pictures. I wonder who Sunday's special guest will be at the 10am meeting?

I have a few pictures that I uploaded to a Kodak gallery site. Does anyone know how to post as a link? I usually just e-mail to family and friends. Thanks.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back