Chicago mater meetings (1 Viewer)

So is it at 11:30 on Saturday? Where at, the Nitro Mall, are there 2 at Joliet? I'll be there...is there a secret password? ;) bOb

In front of the nitro mall near the pro pits (never been to chicago but there is always a nitro mall near the pro pits)

Friday 3pm
SAturday 11:30am

no secret password or handshake needed. I always wear a gray visor that says nitromater to any race I go to. Say hi if you see me

the nitro mall at 66 is right by the staging lanes.....if you park on the spectator side of the track, when cross over into the pro pits, you cant miss it

In front of the nitro mall near the pro pits (never been to chicago but there is always a nitro mall near the pro pits)

Friday 3pm
SAturday 11:30am

no secret password or handshake needed. I always wear a gray visor that says nitromater to any race I go to. Say hi if you see me

I'll be there! Can't wait to meet some new Maters and see the regulars.

I'm not there Sunday I have to get back to Michigan for my son's bday party so I didn't set one for that, figured those going could decide that

LMAO! I do venture out of Texas occassionally. Matter of fact I'm going all the way to Oklahoma this weekend! ;)
Make sure to say hi to Tom Burgess when you're there if he's not in Joliet! Be careful during the border crossing--I've been hearing about Red River Wars for a long time!!!!

I think it's time ALL the College Football fans from Texass and Okie get locked in a closet till August!:p:eek:;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back