Champion's - Search for a Champion Contest (1 Viewer)

Kati

Nitro Member
Hey Maters...

Voting is now underway in this contest and drag racers could use your help..(Esp this one.. ;) ) -- you can vote one per day.

Since the drag racers fall into the same category for this contest as round track and other forms of "asphalt" racing, we have the toughest/largest category of the five.

Even if you don't wanna vote for me....(please.. lol) make sure to vote for your favortite drag racer that has put together a video for this contest. Votes are only a 1/3 of the judging, but the drag racers can use all the help we can get!

Thanks in advance...
:D

Link to my contest video -- The Search for a Champion

Wow 334 entries already. Watched several ... but voted for the best!

Hey what is the latest with your performance based TV show? What cable network and when does it start airing? How many shows have you filmed?

Hi Jeff....first --- Thanks! :)

"Performance TV" will have a few shows first quarter but the "bulk" of the series [13 shows] will air 4th Q this year. All shows will air on FSN...Sunday mornings at either 11 or 11:30 (all time zones). We will start shooting soon!

And...on another note, the new season of "Married With Dragsters" will debut very shortly on Comp+TV! -- The producer has been slackin' lol -- no actually, there have been some serious health issues in the family that really put a monkey wrench in things for a couple of weeks...but we'll be on schedule soon!

Happy Weekend Maters!

Remember...you can vote once per day...now through Feb 5th! :D

Oh....I see how you all are (lol)....don't wanna root for a "girl"....have you viewed the video? .... been trying to make it in this drag racing world since I can remember and even before. Hope you will at least take a look at the video...which will I will admit, was not done by some professional video people...I did the best I could, making it all myself.

Ok, so I voted for you even though your appear to be a "Girl". Hopefully you still have the Chevy II too.

Cheers,
Dan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back