Please Support NHRA Drag Racing Team (1 Viewer)

Kenny B.

Nitro Member
For those that are unaware, Champion Sparkplugs is holding a $100,000 sponsorship contest in which competitors from all forms of motorsports submit videos of what they do. The Search For A Champion contest involves online voting for those who prove they are worthy to display the Champion brand for the upcoming season. I am posting this to help gain support from our community of racers and fans in voting for our NHRA Top Alcohol Dragster team in the Champion Sparkplugs "Search For A Champion" video contest.

Why vote? Not only would we help to keep funding in an NHRA category, but those who participate in voting will receive a free Champion t-shirt if their favorite team wins the contest.

About the Team: I am the 22 year old driver of the team and am in my final semester of completing my BA in Engineering. I have been involved with drag racing my entire life. I have a great interests and desire to further my progression in NHRA drag racing to higher levels of competition. Our team is owned by Jerry & Betty Brazil of Eureka, CA and have been competing in different levels of NHRA racing for 50 years. Our team consists of Larry Sr., Larry Jr., Dave, Larry III & Joey Edgecombe, my cousin John Villierme, My parents Mike & Dede and my younger brother, Kameron. We finished 5th in Division 7 TAD points and hope to participate in a full schedule of West Coast Racing for 2012...but we need your help!

Please follow the link, quickly sign up to vote and support myself and the Brazil Racing Top Alcohol Dragster team in this great opportunity.

The Search for a Champion

Be sure to follow us on Facebook: Kenny Buzdas | Facebook

Thank you for your support and hope to see everyone at the track!

Thank you very much Dave!

Anyone who votes can vote daily until the contest ends Feb 5th!

Thanks to any and all supporters!

Go Kenny Go!

Here's a Photo of Kenny and some Mater's at Indy...

(LtoR: Kenny, Greggo, JRX, PJ, Krogen)

kbindy.jpg

Covered you Kenny. Since you're a fellow Nor-Cal guy how could I not. Nice video BTW.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back