Buckypaper ! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
Hum ! In five years will be available by the ton !
500 times stronger than steel of the same thickness.
Can be used as a wrap on current structures or new build.
Weight is really light !
Hum ! Frame Rails ! Body's ! Scatter Shields !
Oh the endless possibilities !
How about safer cars period ?
This is new stuff but it really looks good !
They are still in the process of figering out uses and methods of mass production.

Buckypaper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Need electric brakes for weight and power savings on trucks and cars ?
Yep congress says we do because we need everything we can get to increase cafe mileage and electric power steering and brakes and air conditioning are the future.
Well they found the answer that will allow it to happen.
A even more efficient capacitor !

Electric double-layer capacitor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm going right now and cuss out my friends in New Mexico that shot down my idea of using capacitors in a myriad of applications.

That's what I get for having genius friends , good in their fields but really short sighted in general.

Last edited:
All we need now is the nanotechnology to build teeny things that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can build teeny replicas of themselves that can.......:D

Like Jim Barillaro told me about his Bridgeport mill, that it's the only one you can use to build another Bridgeport mill.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back