Westboro Baptist Church (1 Viewer)

Hutch

Nitro Member
A TV programme entitled: The Most Hated Family ln America is being shown on British TV now. Have you ever heard of these f*cking bastards, l'm surprised somebody hasn't shot this whole family.

Westboro Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Westboro Baptist Church is a U.S. religious group headed by Fred Phelps and based in Topeka, Kansas. It runs the website GodHatesFags.com[1], and GodHatesAmerica.com, and other websites expressing condemnation of homosexuals, Roman Catholics, Muslims, Jews, Sweden, Canada, and other groups.

Yea, they are a bunch of wackos.
Too bad they are aligned with any group or religious denomination - I think they stand alone on what they believe!

God Bless America and Thanks to the millions of American men and women whom over the last 250 years sacrificed…some more than others, their service to our Country so that we may have the freedoms to speak freely today….regardless of how much one may disagree with their message.

While I disagree with their approach 1,000,000%, I do agree with their right to do what they do as long as it is within the bounds of the law. I think they’re a sick bunch of wackos with zero feelings, and I would even say they’re boarder line sociopaths, however, they haven’t yelled “fire” in a crowded theatre have they?

If we force their silence today…….who will we silence tomorrow….and the day after that…..and the day……………………………

When the left spews it's venom accusing the right of being Bigoted War Mongering unfeeling whatever's , I control my anger [ a little ] by remembering those idiots and the Jack Booted Nation and have to admit we ain't perfect by a long shot.
It's just callous and shows a lack of upbringing and respect.
Those fallen soldiers can't answer their jeers and the family's are grieving and don't deserve to be the object of craziness from the other tin foil crowd.
Drifting too far either direction isolates you from reality.
We are the sum of our knowledge so I would suggest a dose of reading of some more mainstream Christian books.

These folks give Christians a bad name. They were protesting one day by my office and they are heartless. They exhibit no love or the forgiveness that God commands in his Word. They are worse then the people they picket.

If they wanted to do some real good and be productive, how about driving across town to Dr. Tiller's late term abortion mill and picket there rather than picket a US soldier's funeral.

The Baptist Church should pull there affiliation. I guess this Plelps loves to sue people as well.

Last edited:
I don't believe they are connected to the Baptist. They just call themselves that. Also, they are not Christian ( followers of Christ). Their god "hates fags". Jesus doesn't. He died for them.

Jay

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back