Blast From The Past AA/FCs (1 Viewer)

Stormin'

Nitro Member
Here are a few pics from my collection for all to enjoy.

Don Prudhomme and the 74 Army 'Cuda
3120066304_e13111362d_o.jpg

Tom McEwen's 74 Duster
3120061682_b3a227a52c_o.jpg

Jungle Jim Liberman's 75 Vega
3119232683_e763f6ea10_o.jpg

Billy Meyer's 74 Mustang II
3120040496_2d14549226_o.jpg

Tom Prock (Jimmy's Dad) in the Custom Body '75 Dodge Sport

3120055328_662c3d3e1b_o.jpg

Al Segrini in the 74 Black Magic Vega
3120049212_bf9276e193_o.jpg

That's all for now Enjoy!!

Last edited:
...WICKED!!!....THE BEST "BLAKESTER"!!!!

...MORE please.....:p

Merry Xmas Dude...Tell BOBBY you want to tell stories next round!!!:p

ps...you and Rich Carlson always had a "way" with a flash....:)

Last edited:
HeyJim
I'm still shooting pic's. Just not Drag Racing these days. I have not had the time to just run around and there is no place that wants to pay to use the pic's when you do. And I make a lousy spectator from the stands. But I have a decent film scanner that I'm finally starting to use a bit. So I can post some oldies but goodies when I have the time to do so.

MORE!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great pictures.Helps in my building the older funny car models.The details on some of the shots are unreal !!!!!!!THANKS James:):):):)

That's because even back then Don had a multi car operation. Raymond ran a lot of the Matchraces Don himself could not attend. I don't remember if Bobby Rowe was also still driving for him at this time frame. Maybe Don himself could give us a bit more insight as to how many drivers were with him at the time.

HeyJim
I'm still shooting pic's. Just not Drag Racing these days. I have not had the time to just run around and there is no place that wants to pay to use the pic's when you do. And I make a lousy spectator from the stands. But I have a decent film scanner that I'm finally starting to use a bit. So I can post some oldies but goodies when I have the time to do so.

Norman
Obviously these are scans from negs. What film or slide scanner do you use. I have a Mac and tons of slides and negs I would like to do. Also with your software are you able to boost contrast. PM if you like. Thanks

Jim
I have a good Nikon film scanner. You can do correction with the scanner software and you can do more with Photoshop or any other post production program to do minute things to the pic like you were in the darkroom. I'm still in a learning curve myself. These are probably not the best I can do with what I have. But I'm trying.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back