Beserko Bob-The Bare Truth (1 Viewer)

sutton

Nitro Member
Bob
We all will be going to to big drag strip in heaven someday. An when you are gone NOT ONE on this site will call you a PRICK they will say what a cool dude you were.
Larry Sutton---lions starter

Gone Dead Train

Nitro Member
Bob
We all will be going to to big drag strip in heaven someday. An when you are gone NOT ONE on this site will call you a PRICK they will say what a cool dude you were.
Larry Sutton---lions starter
Unlike Roger Sommer who is going to hell in a handbasket. (Just kidding Bob, I know Roger is a good friend...LOL)

Bob, last night I was sitting around with my friend Mary Jane and this came to me. I was told years ago about a
funny car race at Englishtown and "Broadway Freddy" was there racing and he had a couple of gentlemen hanging
out who had never bin to the drags. So Freddy sent them to the tower to hang with the announcer to get educated.
These two gentlemen (read mob) were so impressed, they took him to dinner after the races and after dinner they
opened the trunk of there car and gave this announcer a gift (this gift was only one pound, but none the less, nice gift)
Bob were you the announcer, or was it someone else. Or is this just drag racing folklore.

No folklore here...AA/FC The late "Broadway Freddy" DeName. Real name Frederick DiNome
1639247795997.png

1639247811806.png

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread