Beckman in the Matco Flopper @ Reading? (1 Viewer)

My question is why was Whit not even allowed to finish the season? Someone didn't want Whit in the seat and I highly doubt it was his idea.
Everything is all peachy, all sides are still friends, blah blah, blah, BS!!

One thing comes to my mind on this whole deal: MONEY TALKS!!!
It's all about the Benjamin's!

you're right. its all about money. more like NO HONOR AMUNGST THEIVES!

OK Just talked to Jack again (Sunday 10AM) He finished his license and he comfirmed that he is taking over DSR. He will be driving the ARMY car and the BRUT car in Reading. He has his Super Comp car being delivered to Dallas, so either Tony or Ron will have their car back that weelend (depending on which car Jack likes better). In Richmond he is planning to shake down a new S&S Buell for G2, then it's off to Fontana For the Sports Nats where he will Drive Ashley Force's car (She has a Spa Day planned). In Las Vegas Jack will drive the ARMY car on Friday to qualify it and then Tony will race it Saturday in the Bud Shootout. Jack said he really didn't want to give up the car on Saturday, but Tony promised to give him 75% of what he wins as a bonus, so he agreed. He is planning to take Pomona and make his ESPN debut and then spend the winter weighing his options for next year.

That's the latest as I understand it.

Alan
Alan,

That is freakin' classic!! LMAO

Those us that know Jack can see the touch of reality in there... ;)

His businesslike attitude WILL win him another ride because car owners won't be afraid of him whining, crying and bringing a $hitty attitude along with him.
Good luck Whit. Everything happens for a reason.
Here's to bigger and better things...

Are we talking about the same Whit Bazemore?? :confused: The Mr. Foul Face poster child in top end interviews for like 6 years running? :rolleyes:

I do wish him the best of luck next year tho, and hope that JFR is looking to put him in the seat for the rest of '06... we all know how good of a blocker he can be.... Now if he can just get around the MAC/MATCO thing....

Last edited:
... with Fast Jack bringing in an associate sponsor in Roger Comstock? There's no way that an "Associate sponsor" can fund the operation that Matco was funding in order to race FC next year.
I can't mention any specific figures but what Mail Terminal Services and the Comstock's are bring to the table would be considered a lot more than "associate sponsor" money by most teams.

Alan...I always accused Jack of being a 'driving whore' and your post proves it! Those that know Jack...yes...we COULD almost believe it!:eek: :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back