Austin Prock racing in top fuel at the winter nats (1 Viewer)

great first win for Austin, and Snake's sure excited for him...hope he gets to all the races this year....who needs retirement?

No chutes in Pomona and not totaling the car is a feet!

I'm sure he was on the brakes with both "feat" LOL. Yes, I know they have a hand brake.

Seriously though, I saw him run Friday and he did a very good job..... seems to handle the car better than some seasoned drivers. I'm impressed.

He said his circle track experience helped him pedal the car & I bet it also helps him to drive it.

I'm sure he was on the brakes with both "feat" LOL. Yes, I know they have a hand brake.

Seriously though, I saw him run Friday and he did a very good job..... seems to handle the car better than some seasoned drivers. I'm impressed.
Sprint car experience

If I remember correctly, Warren sent Kurt through Bondurant's school, specifically to learn control. When I went through Hill's Pro Stock school, Roy specifically said that Kurt was the only one that went through his school up to that point that he had signed-off on his license in one trip to the school, and several that had later become hitters had gone through before him. Must've been worth something.

Sean D

🤔

003C59D5-83A7-48C1-B742-BDC55A11CCBF.jpeg

5205DDCA-C2D3-4E90-8C0A-4E4C14BC7BD9.jpeg

02/17/2022 - 02/20/2022
Lucas Oil NHRA Winternationals
#​
Cls​
Driver​
Make​
Eng​
Entry​