What's new

Austin Prock racing in top fuel at the winter nats (1 Viewer)

Tom Slick

Nitro Member
We need to re-name the "Silly Season" to the "Silly Week" with all of these extreme last minute announcements. Great news out of the JFR camp, good luck Austin.

mick

Nitro Member
john eluded to using funds from his rental companies if necessary, plus 15th and 16th Q money just sitting there. put it on the pole and guaranteed 2nd rnd. loser money.
i hope the young man wins the event, and then shows in phoenix or gainesville with a big M on the side panels.......from JFR comes a 2nd top fuel dragster. did you ever think
we would see the day?

Last edited:

handsome

Nitro Member
does anyone really think NHRA would tell JFR or DSR NO to bringing another entry to a race even the day before a race?

Last edited:
john eluded to using funds from his rental companies if necessary, plus 15th and 16th Q money just sitting there. put it on the pole and guaranteed 2nd rnd. loser money.
i hope the young man wins the event, and then shows in phoenix or gainesville with a big M on the side panels.......from JFR comes a 2nd top fuel dragster. did you ever think
we would see the day?
What are his rental companies ?

none

Nitro Member
Kalitta I recognize but the second team you mention "alludes" me (lol). I have tried googling but no luck.................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)