Audrey Worm gets her own TF car (1 Viewer)

Come on Bob you are bringing up something from 10 years ago. If you only new of some of the things some teams have done in the past to get through another session until they could better fix their problem.

I always respect what you have to say Eugene, hell, your in the thick of my favorite sport helping out one of my favorite iconic racers.

But I didn't care for that comment from whoever that was(?).....I always try to be nice to my fellow Maters

I (and my friends) lost respect for Haddock much more than 10 years ago, but that's another story....and it didn't happen on a racetrack

I always respect what you have to say Eugene, hell, your in the thick of my favorite sport helping out one of my favorite iconic racers.

But I didn't care for that comment from whoever that was(?).....I always try to be nice to my fellow Maters

I (and my friends) lost respect for Haddock much more than 10 years ago, but that's another story....and it didn't happen on a racetrack
I kind of figured there was more to the story then met the eye. :)

Care to share??? Lol

Care to share??? Lol

OK....we ran a cruise night at a Wendy's resturant for 14 years....it got pretty big. All volunteer. We planned a big event where the cars would arrive, leave in a parade led by local police and our congressman in a replica of the American Graffiti Milner coupe through 5 towns and come back to park. 150 of the 300 cars participated. Also had charity drives, prizes, trophys and 50-50's. It was our biggest accomplishment.
While we we out on the parade, Haddock brought his funny car on a trailer and put it on display because he wanted a sponsor. We had several business franchise owners there willing to see the spectacle for their first time. As night fell, I heard some of our guys complaining about something, using language I won't here. Turns out Haddock refused to fire the car unless the restaurant paid for his Nitro. A whole lot of people and kids were disappointed, so a local racer, Buster Jackson the "Soul Shaker", did a nice smoky burnout through the drive thru with his Super Stock Camaro and that kept some of our crowd from leaving.....

OK....we ran a cruise night at a Wendy's resturant for 14 years....it got pretty big. All volunteer. We planned a big event where the cars would arrive, leave in a parade led by local police and our congressman in a replica of the American Graffiti Milner coupe through 5 towns and come back to park. 150 of the 300 cars participated. Also had charity drives, prizes, trophys and 50-50's. It was our biggest accomplishment.
While we we out on the parade, Haddock brought his funny car on a trailer and put it on display because he wanted a sponsor. We had several business franchise owners there willing to see the spectacle for their first time. As night fell, I heard some of our guys complaining about something, using language I won't here. Turns out Haddock refused to fire the car unless the restaurant paid for his Nitro. A whole lot of people and kids were disappointed, so a local racer, Buster Jackson the "Soul Shaker", did a nice smoky burnout through the drive thru with his Super Stock Camaro and that kept some of our crowd from leaving.....
I did hear something about not firing it up. Guess he is just cheap ha

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back