Mater Member gets TF License (1 Viewer)

Lyle

Nitro Member
I know I don't hang around here too often, but hope I am around enough to be considered a NitroMater. Just a quick note to tell folks that I got my TF license in the Paton Family TF dragster at the Monday "Nationals" at Las Vegas. I was upgrading from my nostalgia nitro funny car/fuel altered license and got it done in the minimum of 3 runs. Run 1 was the mandatory early shutoff and went 3.08/278 to the 1/8 mile and the early shutoff of 3.98/242 to 1000'. Both Run 2 and Run 3 were like a bracket car at 3.858 and 3.855, both at well over 300 mph.
Here are links to vids of the 3 runs:
Lyle Greenberg License Run 1
Lyle Greenberg License Run 2
Lyle Greenberg License Run 3

Lyle Greenberg
"Cone Hunter" Nitro Funny Car/Fuel Altered
View attachment DSC01555-2 by Dale Fackler.JPG

I know I don't hang around here too often, but hope I am around enough to be considered a NitroMater. Just a quick note to tell folks that I got my TF license in the Paton Family TF dragster at the Monday "Nationals" at Las Vegas. I was upgrading from my nostalgia nitro funny car/fuel altered license and got it done in the minimum of 3 runs. Run 1 was the mandatory early shutoff and went 3.08/278 to the 1/8 mile and the early shutoff of 3.98/242 to 1000'. Both Run 2 and Run 3 were like a bracket car at 3.858 and 3.855, both at well over 300 mph.
Here are links to vids of the 3 runs:
Lyle Greenberg License Run 1
Lyle Greenberg License Run 2
Lyle Greenberg License Run 3

Lyle Greenberg
"Cone Hunter" Nitro Funny Car/Fuel Altered
View attachment 13938
Do drivers still have to be signed off by another TF driver for there license? If so, who signed off on your license?

That’s awesome! Any aspirations or plans in the future? Love your altered and FC.
I would love to run some events in a big show car! But the reality is that I need to get lucky with Powerball or become much better at generating sponsorship funding. I just feel blessed to have been able to get licensed and then continue to race the Cone Hunter FC/Fuel Altered!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back