audiocasts NHRA (1 Viewer)

I like listening to racing period. It's nice to hear the calls the guys make. Besides, there's at least one round of alky at most races on Thursday, isn't there?
David
YES there is a round of alky on Thursday, but the audiocast only covers the days the Pro's run...
I believe it will only be the Winternationals, US Nats, and the Finals at Pomona... That is the way it has been, but if there is another Thursday audiocast, I will post it for everyone...

Audiocast starts in 30...
8:15 PST:D
Lets hope it works...
The page looks totally different then before...:eek:

Am I the only one that thinks they should play something when they have stepped away from the mic, so I am not sitting here like a fool wondering if it just me... Or trying to reboot everything because everything has fallen silent...:eek: Just no elevator music please...;) something-anything... HELLO:D

So I guess I'm not the only one not hearing anything. I'm ready to hear TAFC and then the feed drops off. CRAP

Another thing I like about the new Multicast provider is the much better interface. This one has better controls, and a built in browser so I can keep the schedule handy right there. Very nice. Much better than Yahoo, in my opinion.

Another thing I like about the new Multicast provider is the much better interface. This one has better controls, and a built in browser so I can keep the schedule handy right there. Very nice. Much better than Yahoo, in my opinion.

I really like that schedule feature! :cool:

The new interface is great. Worked great on the first try in both Firefox and IE. Kudos to who ever found this broadcast partner.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back