audiocasts NHRA (1 Viewer)

wilkfan

Nitro Member
I have not seen anything about audiocasts yet for qualifiing, is it still going to be offered this year? Anyone know

I have not seen anything about audiocasts yet for qualifying, is it still going to be offered this year? Anyone know

So bottom line your asking if NHRA will Give You/Us something for NOTHING I seriously doubt it...

If you are a betting man let me know... Here's the offer for a bet... If NHRA lets us listen to qualifying for free I'll buy you 1 ticket for 1 day at any event you want.. IF NHRA don't give us FREE qualifying broadcasts you buy me 1 ticket to Englishtown race on Sat. last day of qualifing....

I'd sure like to see them expand the members access to cover the entire event of a 4+ day race, Sportsman and all.

Last edited:
I believe that it will be the same as last year. If you are an NHRA member, then you will have access to all three days. If you are not a member then it will be Sunday only. I will try to find out for sure.

Alan

So bottom line your asking if NHRA will Give You/Us something for NOTHING I seriously doubt it...

If you are a betting man let me know... Here's the offer for a bet... If NHRA lets us listen to qualifying for free I'll buy you 1 ticket for 1 day at any event you want.. IF NHRA don't give us FREE qualifying broadcasts you buy me 1 ticket to Englishtown race on Sat. last day of qualifing....
Are you a ND subscriber John?? And what are the rules?? As soon as Alan gets back with us I'll place my bet with you...:D I want Monday U.S. Nat tickets...:D Deal??:eek:

thanks Alan, I figured that it would be the same as last year, but you never know, are you at the Vegas Test?

I'd sure like to see them expand the members access to cover the entire event of a 4+ day race, Sportsman and all.

I'd love that too.

As for free qualifying for non-members, there ought to be some perks for being a member (there are) and getting qualifying for being a member is one of them. I understand that there are lots of fans of NHRA drag racing who are not fans of NHRA. Hell, I'm a car owner and a member of NHRA and they do lots of things than can **** me off, but come on, pony up the 60 bucks and get all the days of qualifying. And guess what, with your membership you get three times as many opportunities to listen to Alan Reinhart. LOL!

Alan, are they doing anything at track yet, not seeing or hearing any results, no it is still cold out there.

Last edited:
Re: audio casts NHRA

Are you a ND subscriber John?? And what are the rules?? As soon as Alan gets back with us I'll place my bet with you... I want Monday U.S. Nat tickets...:D Deal??

The RULES are if you are NOT an NHRA Member and you get to listen to qualifying on your Computer on Thur Fri ans Sat... I'll buy you the Monday ticket to the US Nationals.. However if you ARE NOT A MEMBER and still CAN'T Listen on Fri & Sat I win and you buy me a ticket to E Town .. ;)

I am aware the "Members" CAN listen to all 3 qualifying days and on Sunday... I am NOT a member, and can only hear on Sunday...

I'm not the one who is complaining, I just threw out the bet... I do not think NHRA will audio cast qualifying to Non Members

:)

Member since "77"... I guess all bets are of with me then...;) I just hope that they would not ruin my week by not having the audiocast at all...:mad: I'll stop my ND, RIGHT NOW!! I only look at it for the articles like Kelly does...:D :eek:

Audiocast back for "07":D
NHRA.com
Starting Thursday-Saturday... (members only);)
SUNDAY- is FOR ALL!!:D
I can't wait to hear Alan and Bob... LETS ROLL!:eek:

I wish they would put it on Sirius or XM too.

As it is right now this content is better than some of the other satelite sports content (PGA golf on XM comes to mind, it's horrible, only the Europeans seem to know how to cover golf on the radio).

I'd love to be able to hear all days without being tied to the computer.

Alan, you ought to get someone at the NHRA to try to get the U.S. Nationals covered just to see the fan response.

Jeff

NHRA has announced that Multicast Media is the new internet audiocast broadcaster.
I hope this works, but considering past disasters, I have very little hope.
Those of us who continue to line NHRA's pockets will find out thursday - :rolleyes:

David I believe there are only three races that the pro's have a qualifying run on thursday... Sorry I got you so excited...:D Did you really want to hear throttle stop thursdays anyway?:eek:

I like listening to racing period. It's nice to hear the calls the guys make. Besides, there's at least one round of alky at most races on Thursday, isn't there?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back