Audiocast up now (1 Viewer)

I hope she wins, I doubt it, but I hope she does. Kalitta and Bernstein are both faster but hopefully she can pull it off.

Where can I get a TPed Q shirt or hat or something......REALLY QUICK??!! I need to work the Karma angle! :eek: ;)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH more rain:mad:

Where can I get a TPed Q shirt or hat or something......REALLY QUCK??!! I need to work the Karma angle! :eek: ;)

Ok Kel, your on my list again!!! I will say this, I am going to be pizzed if Force loses. Several times this year they have had all 3 cars in the semis and they havent won one yet. Capps did it to them once I know of and I think one more time, I think Tony P, but I could be wrong. Oh well. Frey said if Force wins he takes the pts lead but I didnt think so, but what do I know.

Where can I get a TPed Q shirt or hat or something......REALLY QUICK??!! I need to work the Karma angle! :eek: ;)

Um, really, quick, I can't say. But, I've got a Q Racing shopping bag from when I was at the race up here last month. I'll shake it or something for you. Will that help?

Otherwise pedregonracing.com can get you to a decent selection of items, if you're so inclined.

that song is gonna be stuck in my head all day now

its ok Force only has 17 points on Capps, it'll just make it that much sweeter when Capps wins Indy AND retakes the points lead

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back