Ashley Announcement (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Wasnt there suppose to be an announcement on Sunday about ashley for the 07 season??? :confused:

I am in the final stages of working on the details of our Funny Car program. I am not rushing as I want to be sure I am comfortable with all the elements of our program for 2007 and that we are postioned to seriously contend for a championship. Regardless, obviously, DSR provides a great umbrella for our team. :)

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

Great!! Thx for Posting Mike!!! Hope everything works the way you want it to be!

Mike, Thanks for posting.It'a always better hearing the facts from (the horses mouth).You seem to be the kind of person that crosses your t's and dot your i's.Thats the way it should be done.Good luck in Pomona and maybe a championship in 2007. JJ

Mike,

From a big fan of yours, hope all turns out well for next year. Love your interviews and of course your Lend America commercials. You are an asset to NHRA FC racing! Great to see you take the time to visit with us on the mater. Best of luck for the rest of the year and years to come

I am in the final stages of working on the details of our Funny Car program. I am not rushing as I want to be sure I am comfortable with all the elements of our program for 2007 and that we are postioned to seriously contend for a championship. Regardless, obviously, DSR provides a great umbrella for our team. :)

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

Very vague answer Mike still leaves it up in the air. :cool:
Either way I'm a Mike Ashley fan and will root for you no matter what umbrella you decide on. :D
Good luck in Pomona, I will be there rooting for you and to see how the 2 fuel categories play out for the championship.

Oh, this gives me an idea.

Mike, you'll be the driver I interview next year to preview the Seattle race for my little community newspaper. Whatever you end up doing, it'll be great. And there will be all kinds of interesting things to talk about by then.

I look forward to the news either way.

...................................Good luck in Pomona, I will be there rooting for you and to see how the 2 fuel categories play out for the championship.
................and more importantly in this case, to see how the POWERade Fan Championship finishes up, go Justin Ashley!

I think Mike has learned its more about where his crew-chief is tuning next year than under who's umbrella the cars sits. Mike knows the game.

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the post.

I think the gains you have made this year will put you right in the run for the title next year. The marked improvement the last half of the season was very noticeable. I have always admired your confidence level and appreciate the hard work by you and your crew.

Your paint is always killer too.

Best of luck to you in 07'.

There will be an announcement on Mike Ashley today at 1:30. It is posted in the press room.

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back