Anyone watching the Tour Day France? (1 Viewer)

Boy, this doesn't look good for cycling. Didn't a couple of riders get tossed out before the tour due to the same thing?

Yeah, I think it was members of the Italian and German teams. The same people who were waiting for Armstrong to retire so they'd have a chance. Pure irony that the year that happens, they get the hook.

THis is off the Murrieta website-I wonder about the plans now

The city is all a buzz with the news of Floyd Landis' win at the 93rd annual Tour de France last week. Floyd came through the finish line 57 seconds ahead of the second place winner, keeping cycling's most prestigious title in American hands for the eighth straight year. "The City is very proud of Floyd,” said City Manager Lori Moss. “He is one of Murrieta"s heroes and we are going to treat him and his family that way when they return to Murrieta.”

The City is currently planning a large event to welcome Floyd back home. “We just need a date of when he is available and we will let all of the residents of Southern California know the details. Everyone will be invited,” said Moss.

All of the information for the event will be posted on the website as soon as the date is selected. Make sure you wear yellow and green. The color of the tour is yellow and Landis’ team colors are yellow and green.

I hope he's legal. I'd offer that was the athletic performance of the year, simply outstanding.

My fears are being realized. Rarely is the 'B' test in conflict with the 'A'.
Unfortunate decision(s) if he's 'dirty'. Ignorance of the other medications effect on the tests is no excuse. They knew/know the extent of the testing going in. Lance was the most tested athlete of all-time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back