Anyone On Myspace? (1 Viewer)

ReactionTimes

Nitro Member
I meant to ask this last week and forgot. Anyone here have a Myspace account they'd like to share?

I don't blog on mine (yet), but do like to "show some love" to friends every now and then, take silly quizzes and look at everyone's pictures. I enjoy that kinda stuff! :D

Mine is HERE

I love your page. I don't have one myself. Besides, there was ONE on there that scared me to death. ;)

I have a page...but my wife is convinced I'm using it to pick up chicks....and that I'm a pervert for having it. Too bad all the news about MySpace is so negative.

Nice page Michele!

Nice page Michelle. I dont have one either,but I do like to lurk around there and find people I know.

I love your page. I don't have one myself. Besides, there was ONE on there that scared me to death. ;)

LOL! There's quite a few on there that'll do that to ya.

John, is your wife right? HAHAHA!! I'm only KIDDING! It is sad that Myspace has a negative side, but that usually comes with FREE stuff.

I have one here: http://www.myspace.com/chewmeister

I have no idea what I am doing with it and I seem to have these ladies that spam me once in awhile trying to become friends..... Gotta keep tabs on that stuff... But mostly it is fun and I like to see what is happening with my old schools, and I enjoy the "interest" groups for birds, racing, and online communities.

Perhaps we should start a Nitromater "Group":... With permission from the Admins??????

Last edited:
Hey John, where about in GR do you live? My husband and I were born and raised there.Southeast area....

Thats where my husband grew up,right behind OHHS. I grew up on Madison,right off of 28th.

Small world huh.....neat. We moved here from Chicago in 1996, I went to GVSU and was thinking about grad school. We really like it here, nice neighborhood.

Michelle Here's My Space On My Space ! LOL

I can't claim credit for my little dot on the Internet but my Daughter Kim did some nice work on it. I couldn't get the Beach Boy's music [ I get around ] to play on my laptop but the scroll of pictures where she put weird stuff on me came out good. The motorcycle picture she put on there netted a bunch of young chicks responding so I made her put something more up to date on it. I told her there is such a thing as truth in advertising I was 22 when that picture was taken . LOL
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38070401
It's a little too explicit for my tastes but it doesn't bother these young people.
I see the music was deleated by the artist. Where can I pay my $2. 50. LOL
Luckily the explicit part ain't me!:rolleyes:
Larry 00 in a previous life!

Last edited:
Funny you should ask...I just made one last week after finding out my new sister-in-law has one. Since she lives in Germany with my hubby's little bro (he's in the Air Force) I figured the myspace thing would be an easy way to keep in touch.

www.myspace.com/quillhill

Welcome Waggon!

Hello Miss Ortez and welcome to the New Mater or as you will eventually be called EO for short LOL
I must say I've already heard a good deal about you and its all good unless your one of your competitors .
I'm all for the girls mixing it up with the guys in motor sports.

Its one sport were parity is easier to obtain and size at least weight can be an advantage.
Many people may have overlooked that women are about one half of the population but you can be sure the sponsors haven't overlooked that fact.
My daughter has been found and found several of her friends lost for years and you know for that reason if nothing else My Space is a good thing.
I saw on the news where My Space has more hits than Google or Yahoo !
Good luck Erica and start a thread on NHRA and tell us about yourself, you know goals and how you got interested in Drag Racing and stuff the press releases don't get.
Jerrod's vision of an Internet racing family is obtainable because IMO it costs no more to be positive than negative and if people don't have anything good to say about some one then don't post. Its that simple.
I'm a big fan of the fastist door cars in the world!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back