Another TF entrant for NHRA (1 Viewer)

Knoll was pretty much trying to foot the whole bill. Looks like Maynerd is bringing new sponsors. Sponsors pay the bills. We all know how to become a millionaire drag racing.....start out as a billionaire.

I wish everybody would enjoy what IS happening at the moment, rather than what MAY go wrong in the future. Maybe JM is a billionaire, maybe not, that's his business. Maybe he's done racing in another year, maybe he's here for 20 more. I read so many posts that take any information and put a negative spin on it. I've said this before, considering how crazy the world has become, I'd say drag racing is doing pretty well. New blood, new team sponsors, new title sponsor, etc. And BTW, to do what JM is doing so far in the sport, doesn't require one to be a billionaire. It does take a few bucks though, LOL. We need to support the sport and those who are willing to invest in it, at every level.

I wish everybody would enjoy what IS happening at the moment, rather than what MAY go wrong in the future. Maybe JM is a billionaire, maybe not, that's his business. Maybe he's done racing in another year, maybe he's here for 20 more. I read so many posts that take any information and put a negative spin on it. I've said this before, considering how crazy the world has become, I'd say drag racing is doing pretty well. New blood, new team sponsors, new title sponsor, etc. And BTW, to do what JM is doing so far in the sport, doesn't require one to be a billionaire. It does take a few bucks though, LOL. We need to support the sport and those who are willing to invest in it, at every level.
Well said. Everyone is so weary of what one guy did 15 years ago that folks automatically and unfairly label anyone coming along as a red flag. For every one Evan Knoll how many Chandler/Gray family, Maynards, Koretsky's, Brodgdon's etc. have come along and made the sport better.

How many here remember the John Costanzo Fiasco?
If you mean John Costanza "JCIT Demand Flow Racing" than yes, I remember him because I worked the 1998 season when Wilk was driving the funny car. But I was there for only 1 season and was gone before the crap came down. I see he has changed the name from JCIT to JCIT2.

If you mean John Costanza "JCIT Demand Flow Racing" than yes, I remember him because I worked the 1998 season when Wilk was driving the funny car. But I was there for only 1 season and was gone before the crap came down. I see he has changed the name from JCIT to JCIT2.
I remember seeing the car run in Baytown but was not following NHRA close enough at that time to know what happened with Wilk.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back