Las Vegas: From Russia With... (1 Viewer)

This reminds me of when Clive Skilton & Dennis Priddle came from England to run the Winternats, around 1973 I think.

cool. wish him well. so far he's in sunday elims. if it's a 16 field
12 entered as of today:
#​
Cls​
Driver​
Make​
Eng​
Entry​
1​
PM​
Steve Jackson​
'18 Camaro​
BAE 526​
BAHRAIN 1 RACING​
2​
PM​
Brandon Snider​
'21 Camaro​
CHEV 521​
J & A SERVICE​
3​
PM​
Khalid Al Balooshi​
'19 Camaro​
AJ 521​
BAHRAIN 1​
44​
PM​
Mike Castellana​
'17 Camaro​
CHEV 526​
AAP/WESTERN BEEF​
203​
PM​
Jose Gonzalez​
'16 Camaro SS​
PLR 520​
Q80 RACING/EGR RACING​
205​
PM​
Lyle Barnett​
'18 Camaro​
AJ 522​
ELITE.MAC-FAB.MODERN, MOTION​
806​
PM​
Dmitry Samorukov​
'69 Camaro​
HEMI 526​
RDRC​
2105​
PM​
Doug Winters​
'69 Chevelle​
WIN 526​
STINAR CORP.​
5087​
PM​
Jim Whiteley​
'68 Chevrolet​
BAE 521​
J & A SERVICE/Y-NOT RACING​
6280​
PM​
Justin Bond​
'69 Camaro​
CHRY 526​
JBS/ BAHRAIN 1​
7211​
PM​
Mike Salinas​
'69 Chevrolet​
AJ 520​
SCRAPPERS RACING​
C270​
PM​
JR Gray Jr​
'21 Camaro​
GM 526​
GRAY CONTRACTING​

I hope he had an easier time getting out than I had getting in...

Attachments

• 20190612_102308.jpg
    20190612_102308.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 64
A Russian Pro Mod?

Ok,.......... let's mix a car with ungodly power that barely goes in a straight line, with those Russian dash cam videos........

🙃
well, you see, they can't do that, because although the 'pro' in pro mod implies 'professional', it really isn't. a professional bike, stock, funny car, or top fuel driver can drive their own professional
car and a 'pro' mod car at the same race; they just can't drive two 'pro' cars at the same event. only the 'real' 'pro' cars get the dash cams, not the 'pro' mod cars. i hear they are developing
a semi-pro dash cam for the pro mod cars.

well, you see, they can't do that, because although the 'pro' in pro mod implies 'professional', it really isn't. a professional bike, stock, funny car, or top fuel driver can drive their own professional
car and a 'pro' mod car at the same race; they just can't drive two 'pro' cars at the same event. only the 'real' 'pro' cars get the dash cams, not the 'pro' mod cars. i hear they are developing
Mike....sorry, you don't make any any sense at all!!! Listen, when you get out of the bar at 2 am. Please don't ramble!

Mike....sorry, you don't make any any sense at all!!! Listen, when you get out of the bar at 2 am. Please don't ramble!
I think I understand what Mike is saying. I believe it has to do with the Russians being known for their dash cam
footage. Well, I think I do, anyway...

I think I understand what Mike is saying. I believe it has to do with the Russians being known for their dash cam
footage. Well, I think I do, anyway...
He was just 'splaining the pros and mods of Russian drag racing...... pros and cons?....pros and cams? Frozen yams?...........
🤔

was just having a little fun with the definition of 'pro' as it is applied to various classes and who can race multiple pro classes and who can not.
nothing more. nothing less. don't read too much into it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back