Another team for a multi team owner (1 Viewer)

D, think about this. For the guys and gals that aren't into the energy drinks in the morning, we need a coffee sponsor. Then, a company to sponsor Karl's additive to the coffee. ;)

D, think about this. For the guys and gals that aren't into the energy drinks in the morning, we need a coffee sponsor. Then, a company to sponsor Karl's additive to the coffee. ;)

I'm more a coffee than an energy drink guy. I'd love to see a Starbucks sponsored car in NHRA. Coffe and donuts on the/at the track oh yeah:D

S/F
D

Again, we have solved the sponsor ideas of the world, just with breakfast. Maybe someone could do Jimmy John's or Subway for lunch. Then we hot dogs and steaks with Kingsford for dinner. We are all good. How many teams did we just sponsor?

(huge sarcasm alert. lol)

Again, we have solved the sponsor ideas of the world, just with breakfast. Maybe someone could do Jimmy John's or Subway for lunch. Then we hot dogs and steaks with Kingsford for dinner. We are all good. How many teams did we just sponsor?

(huge sarcasm alert. lol)
I've often wondered why NHRA hasn't been beaten down the doors of corporate America to promote the diverse product they have to help racer get sponsors instead of waiting to poach sponsors when teams are courting them. They better get their crap together now that open wheel has kissed and made up. Oh yeah and sports car racing seems to be getting their crap in one sack, NHRA may have missed the window to take things to "next level".

S/F
D

D, I would think that a lot of marketing guys and such would be calling anyone and everyone they could think of. (I don't have that much of a clue how that all works really).
Before this thread was derailed, we were talking about Dunkin Donuts sponsoring a car. Anything new on that? I think that Dunkin Donuts would be great for the drag racing crowd though.

D, I would think that a lot of marketing guys and such would be calling anyone and everyone they could think of. (I don't have that much of a clue how that all works really).
Before this thread was derailed, we were talking about Dunkin Donuts sponsoring a car. Anything new on that? I think that Dunkin Donuts would be great for the drag racing crowd though.

I'll check with some folks I know in the morning, but I hope this is true. It would be great to get another mainstream family friendly product sponsor. Dude are you working the graveyard shift?

S/F
D

Saw this on another site. From the Boston Business Journal

Dunkin' Donuts gets sponsorship deal with NHRA - Boston Business Journal:

WOW..See...it can be done folks..! Good Job Zach!! Wish you the best of luck with this...

Here is my favorite quote from this article....

"Dunkin' Donuts wound up at David Powers Motorsports, in part, because of a relationship between Beard's father, Lee, an NHRA crew chief, and Doug Rainey, director of operations and new business development for Dunkin' Brands."

which goes to show...It's not only what you know....But, who you know as well! Best of luck to the David Powers team and I wish Zach Beard the best of luck in his "DEVELOPMENT ROLL!"

That's great! Hopefully the 2 race deal will turn into a full season eventually.

Hey - and speaking of delivery - aren't there some pizza delivery places - we could just be fully stocked at the track!

(Of course, we do have UPS and DHL already for our other delivery needs.).

DLB

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back