Another team for a multi team owner (1 Viewer)

Chuck

Nitro Member
A Police friend of mine told me that David Powers Motorsports will soon be announcing another new team with Dunkin Donuts as the sponsor. Just kidding about the police friend, but the sponsor is supposed to be good to go. I'm looking forward to being able to buy donuts at the track on those early arrivals. :p I guess we can also count on having plenty of security at the events.:p

I sure hope to God that the sponsor is SOLID and Contracts are signed...! I'd hate to hear that a great Deal was busted because somebody let the cat out of the bag too early!! Please be careful with this stuff!

Oh and for the record.... I love Dunkin Donuts and would fit great in the car!

I agree with Timmah on this. I sure hope we hear something official soon. I know my office will be getting Dunkin Donuts the next day for sure!

makes you wonder how much more the driver will weigh at the end of the year after all the promos and appearences :D

I was hoping that deal would go to Hillary Will. Being that she loves Duncan Donuts. My guess would be Baca driving.

I just hope its Baca, I miss him. And if it is indeed him, they need to give him his blog back. It was by far my favorite one. He can describe things like no one else (I suppose he was the one doing it). It was like you were sitting in the car with him.

If Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme jump on, then like Eric said - we could have the donut, and energy drink wars. Only thing we are missing is the main course...

Someone needs to call Oscar Meyer Weiners and Ball Park Franks - battle of the Hot Dogs!

DLB

Then, we need Kingsford or something related to BBQ to cook the hot dogs, right?
I have always thought that something with delivery would be pefect for drag racing. Jimmy John's talks about having super quick delivery, right? Can you think of something that would deliver faster than TF or FC?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back