And the answer to the Toliver question is... (2 Viewers)

Would I lie to you in public? I just listened to him in the press room and Armstrong will get him started and then decide how far he wants to go after that. Be he is the Crew Chief.

Welcome back, Dale!!! This will be freakin AWESOME when Jerry lines up against Kenny, for SO MANY reasons!!!

Dale armstrong back tuning a funny car , what great news , its just a shame its a toyota. Oh well he is back!

Last edited:
Who ever said Toliver wasn't one of the best things that ever happened to our sport didn't recognize all he's brought to us. WWE, Schick Quattro, Rock Star and now the return of AA Dale?
This guy's awesome!!!
I have a steak dinner bet that says he'll finish the season above Kenny Bernstein, any takers???
Tally the score by actual finishes, not NHRA charity position.

Last edited:
Somebody link the pics from NHRA.com He hasn't lost his appeal with the ladies either... WOW:p

I wonder what kenny thinks of this , he is probably sitting in his trailer thinking damn I should have asked dale first.

Who ever said Toliver wasn't one of the best things that ever happened to our sport didn't recognize all he's brought to us. WWE, Schick Quattro, Rock Star and now the return of AA Dale?
This guy's awesome!!!
I have a steak dinner bet that says he'll finish the season above Kenny Bernstein, any takers???
Tally the score by actual finishes, not NHRA charity position.

I'm in Bobby!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back