Al-Alanabi- Dixon 2010 Champs (1 Viewer)

AJ FAN

Nitro Member
Congrats to Sheikh Khalid ,Alan ,Jason and Crew, on a Great Year. It has truly Exciting , can't wait till their are 2 TF , next year. Party hard tonight ,you all deserve it!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to "The Kids"; Larry and Pat's, & Ace's, along with Mister Johnson and Sheikh Kahlid. Great Season, Well Done All.

Great job guys! Congratulations on the 2010 TF Championship! You did great all season.
Can't wait to have 2 Al-Anabi TF'ers next year.

Well done and very humble interviews from Larry. Refreshing.
What is the monetary difference between winning the NHRA championship and the NASCAR (Nextell Cup I think) to the team? I know it is quite a bit, but wondered if anyone knew for sure.
Thanks

Congrats to Al Anabi Racing, Top Fuel Champions with 12 wins. Awesome year:cool:

I wonder what the cost is per year for a NASCAR team (one driver). We know top fuel is 3M/year without a payout of 500K. What is the ratio for NASCAR?

The last I heard, for a top notch fully sponsored team it's somewhere around 10-15 million for the full season. It can be done for less though. The payout isn't usually known until the banquet. That 500k TF payout is probably pocket money to the Sheik

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back