Aaron Tatum, Driver Top Alcohol (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Is Aaron Tatum, who runs Top Alcohol, any relation to Gordon Tatum, who owns/used to own the Surfers 2 dragster?

Lee
Nitroclovers

No relation as far as I know.

Aaron has been a Super Comp/Super Gas/Bracket racer for many years. He has a few national and divisional victories to his credit. He was looking to step up to A/FD at the same time Joe Monden was looking to build a car of his own to team up with James Thompson's Pepper Express on which Joe crew chiefs. The timing was right so they partnered up and put the operation together. Aaron is a custom home builder by trade in the OKC area.

Brainerd is just the 4th outing for the car. 1st Class components and systems.

I wondered who that was when I saw them listed as being from Moore, OK. Does it still have the Pepper Express colors?

Joe and Aaron's car is brand-spankin-new. Trick JMRC chassis with a Spitzer carbon fiber body. Car turned out to be super-light (50 pounds or so) and has some neat engineering included on it.

Thompson's car is still Dr. Pepper red with all the detailed airbrush work. Thompson and Tatum did a match race at last week's BHRA event at Texas Raceway in Kennedale. Both cars looked killer at night with lots of header flames.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back