Harker Meyer Team Races to Career Best Time (1 Viewer)

Harker Meyer Team Races to Career Best Time
Australian NHRA Top Alcohol Dragster driver, Diana Harker drove the Randy Meyer Racing / Lend America A/Fuel Dragster to a career best elapse time at this past weekend's Lucas Oil NHRA Nationals presented at Brainerd International Raceway.
Harker came out strong in qualifying to record a 5.42 seconds elapse time to place her in the ninth position. The Harker - Meyer team lined up against number seven qualifier, Spencer Massey in the first round of eliminations.

Harker defeated the former division champion by a mere five-thousandths of a second. Massey had the starting line advantage but it was Harker who sealed the deal with a 5.60 second run to Massey's 5.67 second time.

The Harker - Meyer team would then meet up against Aaron Tatum in round two. Tatum got the start line advantage and held on for the win in what would be the closest race of the session with Tatum winning by just four thousands of a second.

Diana ran her first sub 5.30 second pass, a 5.29 second elapse time against Tatum's 5.30 second run. This was also a career best for the Meyer's semi-new race car. Since debuting the new car last year at the Topeka, KS division event the team has excelled winning two events this year including the NHRA Lucas Oil SuperNationals at Englishtown Raceway back in June and the Division 5 event at BIR earlier this season.

"Randy has been working hard to get the tune-up on the car going in a consistent direction, the team works incredibly hard at each race and I know that we have a winning combination." Comments Harker "We are looking forward to moving on to the Division 5 event in Topeka, KS in two weeks, I have been putting more effort in to practicing my reaction times so we can keep our competitive edge and not lose out like we have at the past two events."

The Harker-Meyer Team now moves onto the Lucas Oil Division 5 series event in Topeka, KS across August 22-23.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back