A mater in need... (1 Viewer)

Why was a 2 year old thread bumped? How is this relevant to Tim's current situation? Why is Tim's dirty laundry being aired out here on Nitromater?

At some point we either need to hear the entire story of what Tim did, (to get fired from a company he helped start) or these posts need to stop. :rolleyes:

Vaughn, Carl here - I received your PM earlier and I tried 3 times to respond. The system refuses to upload and send my PM. I'll try again later.

Administrator - sorry to jack the thread, but are there any current issues with Private Messages, or is the problem on my end? Thanks....:)

i understand the 'bump' of this thread - when i read of recent problems
and employment shift, i immediately remembered this thread.

thanks to the internet i know waaaay too much about some guy who's only
similarity to myself is he likes drag racing and you know what??.............
i could care less about him and his problems.
best of luck to him though, wish no one ill fate.

Can you explain? Or maybe I should PM you...

That's ok.. I'll explain it for ya.

Martin is upset at me because I still owe him some money. When all of this stuff went down, he was kind enough to loan me some money to help pay the Summer Child care program. Since that time, I have repaid 70% of this money back to him. However, through my own failures trying to make money, I have been unable to completely pay him back.

I respect Martin for not bringing this up publicly, and it is my intention to repay him as soon as I get back on my feet.

As far as the rest of the story with CRX, you're right Alan, Don't hold your breath. I have decided the best course of action if for me to shut the **** up for once in my life. But, since you have an amazing hard on for me, you're gonna do everything you can to discredit me. If you feel this is needed...please continue. But honestly, I don't care.

As far as CleanBoost.....unless you are the owner of the company, his partner in Canada or their advisor, you DON'T Know what is going on there. And I will NOT discuss it.

Did I make some mistakes in judgement with CRX....YES
Was I selfish and did not consult my partners with some things.. YES
Did I screw my clients... NO WAY IN HELL. I brought them 3 sponsors, wrote 43 press releases (for pennies on the dollar), 4 media interviews, got two of them rides with classy teams and brought several future opportunities to them.

I am sorry you feel I am a Con-Man. I am sorry you feel I screwed my clients or partners. The facts only 3 people know have been distorted. It is nobody's business but John, Jason and mine. Unlike my former partners, I won't discuss it.

Please respect that moving forward.

Tim

This forum is not really the place to discuss it, but since you decided to publicly comment on it I will also.

Spin it which ever way makes you feel better. I know what you did, the clients know what you did, and that is all that matters.

There is no distortion, only facts.

This forum is not really the place to discuss it, but since you decided to publicly comment on it I will also.

Spin it which ever way makes you feel better. I know what you did, the clients know what you did, and that is all that matters.

That's cool John. I'm not commenting on details because it's nobody's business. I'm not spinning anything. I screwed up some stuff, I admit what I did wrong. I'm trying to move on with my life.

I'm done...See ya later.

That's cool John. I'm not commenting on details because it's nobody's business. I'm not spinning anything. I screwed up some stuff, I admit what I did wrong. I'm trying to move on with my life.

I'm done...See ya later.

Wonder which side I'm on..hmm?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back