A Little Something For The Troops (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
I received this and it made me remember just what our guys have to endure carrying those 100 lb packs on patrol.
I never forget they are there but being reminded how tough it is was an eye opener.

And to Jeffrey ,buddy stay safe in Afghanistan and Hurry back I need a Pilot !

Jeff is deployed in the Louisiana National Guard Monroe La. at 46 years old.
When I last spoke to him he was in training to deploy in Wisconson in Hip deep snow the end of March ! LOL

Prayer Request: When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world.

Of all the gifts you could give a US Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine & others deployed in harm's way,

Prayer is the very best one!

GOD BLESS & PROTECT THEM!!!

7-Day Forecast for Baghdad,Iraq
Highs Lows
Fri 115 F 89 F

Sat 117 F 89 F

Sun 120 F 90 F

Mon 122 F 91 F

Tue 122 F 92 F

Wed 121 F 95 F

Thu 120 F 95 F

Prayer request

According to the weather reports, it is our understanding that it is 122 degrees in Iraq right now -- and the low will be 111! Our troops need our prayers for strength, endurance, and safety.. If it be God's will, give these men and women the strength they need to prevail.

'Lord, please hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen.'

Last edited:
I have friends in both Afghanistan and Iraq. I pray for them and all the others everyday and will continue as always.

I didn't realize that about the temperatures. Makes me feel like a wimp for complaining about it being 101+.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back