A Force Hood.... (spoiler alert!) (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
Great job by Ashley and the team on her win today. Maybe she can pull a Robert Hight? :D

Last edited:
Excellent job! I liked the fact her reaction times improved pretty much each time with a .61 in the final. I was pretty happy with all the finals....would have liked to see Cory Mac get the win but I'm fine with Larry winning too. Wow...two posts and no one has whined yet. LOL

before all the BS starts again .. if John had won we would hear alot of BS about how ash tanked to help john in his championship cause.

The throttle cable was broken. It showed the broken cable later in the broadcast.

Rapid

Sam: FYI when you post a spoiler, don't put someone's name in the title. It kinda gives it away. ;)
Next time, try something like: "FC winner ___" or FC Final!!!

Hijack over, please return to your normally scheduled thread!!! :D

WTG Ashley, Guido, Ron, & the entire team!!!
:)

The throttle cable was broken. It showed the broken cable later in the broadcast.

Rapid

Wife sez she'd bet the farm the cable (bracket, whatever) was 'compromised' back in the pits. I don't agree. This wasn't the same as the deal last year. Force would have been insane to deliberately toss an Indy win for Ashley, who is already solidly in the Countdown.

Let the girl enjoy her day in the sun.

I guess it must be tough watching the Force crew taking major steps toward another championship but you'd think once in awhile the DSR fans could show a little class and just say we had our butts handed to us today. Oh well, go ahead and peg the whine-ometer cause the results (and the points) will be the same and it doesn't matter if you like it or not.

John...I think the cam broke or something.....:rolleyes:

As soon as I heard that, I called "Bullsh!t". If that was the case, the throttle blades would've been open after the candles went out, which obviously wasn't the case. However, after seeing the throttle cable, I calmed down a little. LMAO!!! :D

Sean D

I guess it must be tough watching the Force crew taking major steps toward another championship but you'd think once in awhile the DSR fans could show a little class and just say we had our butts handed to us today. Oh well, go ahead and peg the whine-ometer cause the results (and the points) will be the same and it doesn't matter if you like it or not.

When Force is winning, drag racing is more interesting!

i was seriously hoping for John and Ashley to have a great side by side run down to the stripe to erase any doubt about john taking a dive and well .......

Princess was low in rd 1, second low rd 2, low in semi... papa john got slower each pass, dropped off a ton in the semis.... Jack gave Ashley her closest race all day in the semis... yepper, she backed into it... :rolleyes:

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back