3rd KB Pro Stocker in Indy (1 Viewer)

I don't know about that, you should ask Melanie how she feels about missing the countdown last year. I bet Morgan Lucas wishes he had that run to do over again. His team has never quite recovered from that colossal mistake. Yeah he's self sponsored for so he had no one to answer to, but taking your teams only change at a championship away is bad business.

Yeah, it is bad business................from the owner's standpoint.

I'm speaking as a driver. And yes, I would absolutely ask Melanie about it, and if she's any kind of competitor at all, I have no doubt she would tell you she would've wanted to earn it.

Sean D

somebody please explain why all the animosity surrounding greg/jason.
couple of dedicated guys in their chosen profession.
no different than any successful business

i think i can answer that question. Jason and greg have essentially whipped ass for the better part of the last 4 to 5 years and some people who's favorite racers have taken the brunt of that whipping are just plain ol' sore. Greg and jason are not just drivers but are established mechanics, they almost always carry themselves in a professional manner and i never hear them make excuses why they lost. Greg Anderson lost his 4th championship to the countdown format and while he did indicate his dislike for the countdown, he handled the whole situation alot better than some others would have. If Greg or anyone from KB racing so much as commit j walking the same people for the last few years will be on here bashing them no matter how insignificant the subject.

The NHRA count down is what makes people bring out another car. Its not the racers that make up the rules its the NHRA they have made the monster that drag racing is today. I was one who didn't like the idea of multiple car teams and I still think its right. I hope Tim Wilkerson wins the championship just because he is out there doing the wrenching and driving himself. Force could't hold his jock strap.

I don't know about that, you should ask Melanie how she feels about missing the countdown last year. I bet Morgan Lucas wishes he had that run to do over again. His team has never quite recovered from that colossal mistake. Yeah he's self sponsored for so he had no one to answer to, but taking your teams only change at a championship away is bad business.

I think there is more to that story than you think. I would bet that Morgan just found out that Melanie was leaving and was sending a message to the sponsor of that car that was moving her to another team. If I was Morgan, I would have beater her and not given sponsor the chance for the extra exposure of making the countdown.

I think there is more to that story than you think. I would bet that Morgan just found out that Melanie was leaving and was sending a message to the sponsor of that car that was moving her to another team. If I was Morgan, I would have beater her and not given sponsor the chance for the extra exposure of making the countdown.

Not true, the sponsor did stay with Morgan with JR driving the 2nd car. Now, for obvious reasons that sponsor is no longer on the 2nd car.

i think i can answer that question. Jason and greg have essentially whipped ass for the better part of the last 4 to 5 years and some people who's favorite racers have taken the brunt of that whipping are just plain ol' sore. Greg and jason are not just drivers but are established mechanics, they almost always carry themselves in a professional manner and i never hear them make excuses why they lost. Greg Anderson lost his 4th championship to the countdown format and while he did indicate his dislike for the countdown, he handled the whole situation alot better than some others would have. If Greg or anyone from KB racing so much as commit j walking the same people for the last few years will be on here bashing them no matter how insignificant the subject.

You're correct sir,I don't like nobody kicking my @$$. I don't care if KB brings out another car and makes it 4 cars. He can do whatever he wants
,it's a free country (right now it is,get back with me after the election). When me or somebody else brings up how much he spends,remember this thread. That's one thing I will give GA/JL,they are hands on guys,not somebody who sits in the trailer and hits the practice tree between rounds. How professional was Jason throwing his gloves @ the camera? I guess that doesn't count does it? On top of that,it was a rules infraction and he should have been docked 150 points and another 150 off for GA for good measure and while they are @ it,take 150 from Hillary.:rolleyes:

You don't think that the "Pros" don't lurk here? Here's a quote from GA on DRC about the third Summit car.

"I've read where people say that we're bringing out a
blocker and that's not the case at all".

Here's a link to the complete article.

FEATURE- Did You Know? by Bob Frey

I guess if he says it,it's got to be true,right?:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back