3rd KB Pro Stocker in Indy (1 Viewer)

Well,here we go,KB is going to make sure or @ least try to keep his guy out front in the Countdown. It's proof that they will do whatever it takes and blows that article a while back on CompPlus about how KB doesn't spend $$$$$. I for one hope this blows up in their face. It's a research and development car,call it what they want,but it's a "team car" if you get my drift.

way to go team kb! good luck to rob, and to all the kb haters- you know who you all are, here we go about the money thing again :rolleyes: yeah like team cagnazzi, the johnsons, both johnsons ect ect ect are really clipping coupons lol. how soon we forget that ron krisher is a team car to the cagnazzis, and if my adding is right , thats 3 cars :D

That's a good deal for Rob Mansfield. I'm pretty sure that Wilson is kicking in some coin for that ride.... Anyways, it's another car in the mix. The way I see it, the fields are hurting now, so the more the merrier.

what if someone is bringing money to the table? Just a thought.

That's possible but why now? The last race before the Countdown they bring out another car. I would suspect that after what happened last year,they will try and not let that happen again. This does tell me they have lost their domination in P/S and they don't like it.

way to go team kb! good luck to rob, and to all the kb haters- you know who you all are, here we go about the money thing again

One thing I was very glad to read in the article was,they finally admitted to have "exclusives" with vendors and that takes $$$$$$ my friend. Again,I don't hate anybody,not nice,just love the banter and debate,particularly about P/S and the KB $$$$$ machine. Before you throw Cagnazzi,Johnson's etc. into the $$$$$ class,remember Connolly sat out 5 races because of no sponsor and WJ has said on many occasions,no sponsor,no race on his dime. Can you say the same about KB?

Last edited:
The way I see it, the fields are hurting now, so the more the merrier.

I agree with Gary. Not only is it another car, it is another competitive car instead of someone trying to make up the numbers. Every other team in the countdown would do the same if they had the means so I don't see why we should hate on KB Racing.

way to go team kb! good luck to rob, and to all the kb haters- you know who you all are, here we go about the money thing again :rolleyes: yeah like team cagnazzi, the johnsons, both johnsons ect ect ect are really clipping coupons lol. how soon we forget that ron krisher is a team car to the cagnazzis, and if my adding is right , thats 3 cars :D

capt.mtl20607221618.aquatics_worlds_diving_mtl206.jpg

Jeff, to take a line from you $$$$$$$$$$$$ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Yeah, I'm pretty much on board with most everyone else. This is no "opportunity" for Mansfield. With this car being brought in when it is, it's pretty obvious what it's purpose is. If the countdown format was as it should be, i.e. the playoff teams all on the same side of the ladder, I feel pretty confident in saying this team wouldn't be happening............

Sean D

Why is multi-car teams all of a sudden a problem? No one had any Problems when John Force added a 2nd and 3rd car?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back