2018 Teams (1 Viewer)

Junga

Nitro Member
So any news or gossip on any new teams racing NHRA Top Fuel & Nitro Funny Car in 2018? Be good to see some mew drivers and teams hit the circuit.

Lance Larsen is putting a F/C together for next year. Very limited schedule, I don't think they have named a driver yet.

Chris Bennett will have his FC in Vegas with Tim Gibbons driving. I think Chris plans to finish his licence the Monday after, and run a few next year. Johnny West crew chief.

I hear a new driver is coming to Nitro FC....it's gonna be yuuuuge!

trumpfc.jpg

:D

Chris Morel from Reno has been putting together a big show nitro car. Not sure when he will make his debut though.

division 2 TaD driver Artie Allen bought all of Gundersons TF stuff awhile back... no idea what their plans are.

Heard a rumor somewhere that Bill Miller was quitting at seasons end. Not sure if it is true or not.

Show some proof of that!
All the proof I need is to look at how much more my portfolio and real estate is worth - just since November 2016.

But back to racing, what about Josh Crawford? He ran a Blue Max tribute NFC for a while then built a big show car. Would like to see him out there.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back